supermarket

As I'm sitting in the cafe just watching the clock on my phone go by I get a text from Tyler.

Dad wants you to go to the supermarket and get.
Milk
Bread
Icecream
Butter
Honey

Maybe a chocolate for me?

I quickly type.

Ok I'll get everything on that list. Definitely chocolate!!!!

I get out of the chair and finally get out of the cafe I make my way to Tescos.

As I'm making my way down the icecream corner.Maria is there and guess with who.Courtney the boyfriend stealer.I take a deep breath and look at the icecreams and wonder which one I should get.

Then I hear Courtneys high pitch voice behind me."Sarah!How good to see you!How is your life?You must be sad,getting icecream probably a comfort food for you getting dumped!"

I glare at her."Im glad you took him away from me he was getting boring inaway."Courtney sniggered.

"Honey,really you were bored?Well it didn't look like that during your mum being taking away from you and her abusing you." Courtney tried pushing the cart into me but I pushed it away into her.Hurting her foot.Just giving me time to think.

Well I'm shellshocked.She wants to play a game,ill play game and I will win.So I say "You know what my mum told me?Always give our toys to the less fortunate.Honey."

I quickly turn on my heal grab four magnum's and go round to the milk section...

Authors note...

Hopefully you liked this chapter!
Tell me what you think!:)