Tias pov

In this Chapter I'm doing it as Tia's pov.

Two weeks later...

As me and Calum get ready I can't stop thinking about Sarah.To be honest me and Lauren haven't known her long but she seems quite nice.

The only thing is that I hope she dosnt mess Noah around because  if she does Calum and Ashton will make her life hell.

As I put my feet in my shoes I shout for Ashton,Noah,Lauren and Calum.We are all going out to try to make Noah happy.

As they all come down with smiles on there faces except from Noah.As we all head out the door it's silent but when we get in a taxi it's the worse.Nobody speaks even Ashton who always has something to say is speeches.

30 mins later...

As Noah goes up to the dessert part of the restaurant.Me Calum,Ashton and Lauren talk.

Lauren:"Can't he go and see her?"
Ashton:"nope"
Calum:"He is afraid of the place and what she might be like."
Me:"it's been two weeks for Godsake!She's probably thought he's given up on her."
Lauren:"We should get him to go look how sad he is."

We all look over to Noah his mouth is drooped into a frown and his eyes are red and he just looks, well sad.

Me:"We need to put a stop to this."

Authors note...
Hi guys.
How do you feel about Noah note seeing Sarah?
Do you like Tia's pov?:)