Liar,liar,liar just like your father!

Friday night...

As me and Ryan walk to my house I start to get a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach,I squeeze his hand and he squeezes back.As we get to the door he pulls me into a hug."Call me later." With that he walks away.As soon as he walks I straighten my clothes out and open the door.I close the door and head straight to the stairs when mum calls me "Sarah get your face in here now!!!" I quickly run down the small corridor into our living room,mum is sitting there alone with a letter in her hand."Sarah you are doing community service for a week?!?Tell me now!" I step away a bit because she was spitting everywhere which is disgusting.I speak with a flat tone "Courtney Moure was bullying Ty so I showed her a lesson.Instead of me punching her and it going on my record I will have to do community service so it won't ruin my work future."I breath out quick from saying it to fast.Mum glares at me."Sarah you couldn't tell me any of this could you!Then you lie about not being interested with boys when you've got your own boyfriend!Then you don't tell me that you've got in a fallen out with your friends."

She shakes her head and waves me forward.I go forwards as soon as I'm reaching distance she grabs hold of my face and brings me face to face to her.I start to feel a little bit scared.She grabs hold and cups my chins in her right hand and pinches.I wince,it hurts a lot.Then she starts saying  "You are a liar Sarah Par. A Liar liar liar just like your father!At least Lisa and Ty didn't turn out like your father.He is a horrible disgusting man and you are even worse!" She then let's go.I thought she was letting me go but without me realising she grabs hold of my left arm and pushes it back.I let out a shriek.She leans in and whispers "you are a stupid fool your the reason why your father left us, your wasting your friends I just hope your boyfriend didn't abuse you."She lets me go and then says "go and Sarah don't call me mum, call me Macy" I nod and run out the room and up the stairs to the bathroom holding my throbbing arm.

Authors note....

Hi guys,I hate the mother don't you?:)