dress shopping and pills

Zoey is at wedding fitters with me trying to find a decent dress for this wedding.We've tried every dress,and frankly they don't even look nice.

I swear Zoey is having the time of her life though.I bet she thinks I'm like her personal doll."Can we just get a dress and go?"I whine."nope you are going to that wedding in a black or white dress if you like it or not."

She then puts a dress in my hands "this is the last one they have that we haven't tried on."I slowly walk to the dressing rooms.

After I've got changed...

To be honest I feel self-conscious When I put the dress in it just covers my bruises on my back.Apart from that the dress is just, stunning.It clings to me perfectly.With a splash of black here and different shades of white here and there.

As I come out Zoey claps her hands in excitement"Sarah that is perfect!You are getting that dress!"I smile and go back in.I put my jeans and hoodie on and take the dress to the till and I pick the dress up and pay £30 for it.

As I walk out I realise I left some money in the changing rooms.As I go in I grab my money and realise there's a note and pills saying.

Dear Sarah,

Well done for not telling the police,
Now its the other end of your bargain.Have the pills all in one go after lunch.

Nice dress.

How?!?

Authors note...

Hi guys,you may not notice but I'm 21 in romance!!!So excited!!!:)
Thanks for reading so far :)