New Friends

The photo above is a picture of the gang!

Saturday Morning

I wake up and look at the clock 10:30,I jump out of bed.Im sooo late!!!!Damn you sleep.I run into the bathroom my brother Tyler who is ten is singing in the mirror.Come On Ty!!!I lift him up and shove him and then lock the door.

I know mean,but I dont care.I quickly brush my teeth and go in the shower.I get out and wrap my dressing gown around me and walk to my bedroom.I quickly choose a stripy top and black leggings.I brush my hair and run my hair dryer through it,I tie it up into a ponytail.I grab my phone and purse and head down the stairs.

I grab a breakfast bar and check the time.10:50.I put my converse on grab the house keys open the front door and run.I get to the coffee shop at 11:00 on the dot thankfully.

I open the door I the sound of the bell ringing, as I come through.As I shut the door I get a waft of freshly ground coffe beans and Victoria sponge cake.I look around and spot Mark waving at me.I walk over and notice two girls sitting with them.

As i sit down Luke introduces me,the first girl is called lucy.Shes got black hair with green eyes and a very pale skin.Lucy looks like shes just woken uo from an horror film.The other Girl is called Amy she looks really cute,with freckles everywhere and strawberry blonde hair.

I wave and they wave back we all order American style coffee black."We were wondering we cant fix the popular thing.We cant fix you be friends with Maria either but we cand fix having more friends."Rick says and smiles at the others.

Amy says would you like to be our friends and hang out?I was going to say that!!Luke says with a frown on his face.What should I do?I dont have any other option,Ill just be a loner.Yes I say suprised.Amy squeals with joy and leans over and hugs me.All the other grin as well.Welcome to the group lucy says I hear the bell chime.

I look around to see who it was I gasp.what the hell?!?!Is that Courtney with Maria?I turn around and try to ignore whos behind me but its in the back of my mind.I hear a voice well two voicea actually,next to me.Maria says what are you doimg here with these people?I thought I was your only friend!"Courtney laughs,Mark then says."I think your wrong were HER FRIENDS ALL OF US"Well I would watch out she would steal your boyfriend!"As Courtney walks away with Maria they both slip on the floor.Causing all of us to laugh.

Hi guys!
Sorry this isnt as good as the other chapters. I coudnt think of anything!!!I might change it.
Plz comment guys.
Remember enjoy the story!:)