1. Manik Lost Malhotra

She was sitting under the moonlight, facing her back to me. She had apparently a beautiful figure and gorgeous long black hair but I wanted to know who she is or to be precise her face. She was about to turn when SPLASH!

I woke up with a jerk to find my brother, standing with a smirk on his face, holding an empty bucket in his hands. I was drenched from head to toe, and shivering because of the chill of the room and the water, with which my sweet brother gave me a morning bath.....

Manik: What the hell Cabir!

I shouted at him which did nothing but widened his grin.

Cabir: Ab aap toh apne dreamland mei lost hain ki aapko alarm tak sunayi nahi diya so I thought to help you to wake up as your loving Bhabhi wants you downstairs in five...

[C: You're so lost in your Dreamland that you didn't even hear the alarm constantly ringing so I thought to help you to wake as your loving bhabhi(brother's wife) wants you downstairs in five.]

I sighed as he left the room. I see this dream often. Everytime I see a girl, who mesmerises me at once and then when she's about to turn, my dream breaks.

Sighing, I got up and went to freshen up. I got dressed in a white shirt, a printed black blazer over it, dark blue ripped jeans and a Rolex watch. I came down to find everyone sitting in the dining area. I went and greeted everyone and sat down beside Navya Bhabhi.

 I went and greeted everyone and sat down beside Navya Bhabhi

Manik: kya baat hai... Aaj sab log subah subah kya discussion kar rahe hain?

[What's up? Everyone is engaged in a discussion early in the morning?]

Navya: Manik you remember I told you that I've a younger sister, who is a gynaecologist and is pursuing her internship in New York?

I nodded at her and her eyes twinkled in happiness.... She spoke excitedly...

Navya: So today she's coming back and now she'll work here. I mean, she has decided to open her own hospital on her own...

She had a bit of pride in her eyes along with happiness. But wait, I thought she's quite young and jobless, so how would she open the hospital herself? Before I could ask her myself, dad interrupted.

Raj: Beta, Nandini was an intern right? So how would she be able to open her own hospital and that too on her own?

Mom, dad and I looked at her in confusion while she had a proud look on her face and Cabir also smiled..

Navya: Dad actually, Nandini was already working there as an intern there, being quite talented of course, and FYI she has already established her own hospital here. So with the money that she earned there as an intern, she started investing in the construction of the hospital...

We all looked at her bewildered. Navya chukled at our expressions and Cabir continued...

Cabir: Appa wanted Nandu to come back to India and she being the ever so obedient child agreed and decided to open her own hospital here which has some specialities by the way, about which she'll tell you herself when you'll meet her. In fact she has an orphanage too here. It's called Angel's Heart....