15.Ways to Manofy... I love him

Next day when I woke up, my head was throbbing, as if it'll blast off any minute. I sat up with a lot of difficulty and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. I saw a hand passing me a glass of lemonade.

Nandini: Thank God, Mukti. I was needing it so bad...

I took the glass and it was then I noticed. Why the hell is it so much decorated and made special?

I looked up to find Manik standing there, holding his ears

I looked up to find Manik standing there, holding his ears. I so wanted to throw this on his face but I just couldn't. I mean he looked so cute and.... Ok stop, you stupid brain.

I quietly kept the glass on the side drawer and got up. I was going to the washroom when I felt his hand on mine, freezing me on my place.

Manik: Please drink it. You need it and you know that too. Apna gussa khaane par toh mat nikalo...

I could feel the anger rising up in me and also the helplessness in his voice. I turned around in a jerk to blast on him when I found the cutest sight. He was sitting on his knees holding his ears, pouting his lips. I quickly averted my gaze from him because I knew I'll melt.

Suddenly, I felt him so close to me. So I turned and oh my god, if I wouldn't have stopped, we would have kissed.

Manik: Does it hurt to even look at my face?

His voice held pain, hurt and vulnerability.

Nandini: Yes Manik. It does hurt.

He quickly stepped back and started to leave.

Nandini: Sunna nahi chahoge, kyu?

He stopped on his tracks, immediately.

Nandini: Kyuki, whenever I see you, automatically that day comes in front of me, when you said ill words to me, when you hurt me so much-both physically and mentally, when you didn't trust me.

I said almost painfully and choked on my voice and that's when he turned. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. He came closer and cupped my face.

Manik: I know, you deserve far better than me but I'm too selfish to let you go. Tumhare bina Jee nahi paunga..

My breath hitched listening to me. In a sudden, he stepped back and gave the glass to me.

Manik: Pee lo.. You'll feel better..

I took the glass from him and he left from there. Tears brimmed in my eyes. I drank the lemonade with loads of difficulty. I knew he made it because it's not perfect but it's still the best.

I quickly wiped my tears and left to get dressed.