42. What He Wants

As soon as I entered the house through the main gate, I was pulled into a hug by the over excited Rose. I hugged her back, along with Soha and Ridhima. As our girl hug was over, I was engulfed in a hug by the boys. All the boys left me but Rishit was still hugging me.

Rishit: You are fine right? Happy? And..and.

He asked and stuttered in the end. I knew he was concerned for me.

Nandini: Yes Ree. I'm absolutely fine and the happiest. Don't worry.

He smiled and broke the hug, kissing my forehead, moving back to give space to Mukti, who immediately hugged me tightly.

Mukti: Do you know, how badly I wanted to talk to you and crush you into the tightest of embraces, yesterday evening?

I smiled hearing her sweet complain and broke the hug.

Nandini: Feelings were mutual Mukti but I had to control yaar.

She nodded and bhai came forward. He hugged me tightly, lifting me from the ground a little and kissed my forehead.

Abhimanyu: Babydoll Sab theek hai naa wahan par? Koi problem toh nahi hai tujhe?

Nandini: No my handsome bhai. Just relax. Everything's fine and everyone loves me a lot over there.

He smiled and nodded at me. Amma came and caressed my head lovingly.

Anita: My kanna is looking so beautiful. I can't believe you have grown up so much Nandini...

I smiled admist my tears and hugged her tightly. We both sobbed a little but then smilingly broke the hug. Appa hugged me sideways and said nothing but I could understand the thousand emotions going inside him, even I was in the same boat but then we never needed words to express ourselves. Our silence said it all.

We broke the hug and all of us sat in the living area. We all spoke and talked like before. Teasing me and Navya, making fun of each other, complaining about petty things. We had it all.. Laughter, giggles, slaps, punches, everything.

Mom got up to make lunch, along with Mukti, Navya was sent to rest in her room, whereas dad and bhai went for some work, leaving me alone with the morons, who were smirking at me. And I knew what was coming.

Soha: Nanz you are glowing too much today? What is the secret?

And this shit starts from now.

Ridhima: Haan even I observed. Bolo na Nandu what's the mystery formula for your glow?

I was finding ways to stop them other than glaring, as it didn't affect them at all, when Rose spoke.

Rose: Yeah Nanz. Even I noticed. Please tell naa what brand of make-up are you using so that even I could get a glow like you..

She asked stupidly making everyone laugh and sending me to the deepest pool of embarrassment.

Maddy: Ah. That's not possible because this glow comes from something different Rose.

Rose(innocently): What?

I want to bang my head somewhere.

Rishit: Nanz, Rose is asking something. Tell her...

I glared at him which made him smirk.

Aryaman: Oh come on you guys, stop troubling her now..

They all laughed at me while Rose was still confused.

Rishit: Waise Nanz how was your suhagraat?

I widened my eyes at him and they all laughed.

Nandini: Shut up guys. And why do you wanna know haan? Mind your own business. Don't poke your nose in personal things.

Rishit: Waah beta waah.. Badal gayi tu toh.

I nodded my head in disbelief at his never ending dramas.

Maddy: Acha jokes apart Nanz.. When are you joining back the hospital?

Nandini: Oh, from tomorrow..

Soha: Why so soon?

Nandini: Actually kal se Manik bhi busy rahenge so what would I do sitting at home? Isliye I thought of joining back from tomorrow.

Maddy: What about your honeymoon?

Nandini(blushingly): We haven't thought about that yet.

Everyone cooed an oohhhhhh together while I blushed. We all started talking on random things, after lunch, playing, talking and all...

Ridhima: Acha Nandu, why do you address Manik as aap and all? As far as I know, you are not that type of woman who thinks men are superior.. Then?

Nandini(smilingly): It's just the respect that I have for him. He's... He's special for me. We are like, strangers who are madly in love each other and understand each other emotionally. Besides I like addressing him like that and somewhere I feel that he knows and likes it too and that's why he's never objected or asked me....

They all smiled and we proceeded with our talks further when Amma came and informed me that Manik has come to take me. I looked at the watch and found it was 8 already...

Nandini: Wow, it's pretty late. I never realized that...

Rishit: When we are together, nothing else matters, maybe that's why...

I smiled and we descended down the stairs together, talking and laughing all way. I laughingly, looked ahead and saw Manik looking at me lovingly, passionately and intensely and that's when I realized that I had turned him on since the morning. He gave me a look which I thought was best to ignore.

Vishnu: Come on kids. Let's have dinner. Manik has to leave too..

We all strode towards the dining area and settled down for dinner. Manik was just beside me and I could feel his gaze on me. We were served with dinner and everyone was enjoying and talking but my mind was stuck with the rewards part. Shit, what would I do?

I was pondering about the reward when I felt his hand on my thigh, which made my eyes snap towards him but he acted as if nothing happened. His hand started making its way upwards and to my inner thigh and somehow I controlled myself from moaning...

And this is how we finished the dinner and now it was time for us to leave. Manik took blessings while I hugged Amma and appa. We both hugged bhai and Mukti followed by my friends and left the home along with Navya. We both sat in front while Navya occupied the back seat. Whole way, Manik was looking at me but I avoided and looked outside.

Finally we reached home and Manik straightaway went towards our room. I met everyone and left for our room with nervousness. I was busy thinking about the reward, while entering the room, when I was pulled hardly and pinned to the wall with my lips captured by Manik's lips. He kissed my hungrily and when I tried to hold him, he pinned my hands to the wall. Being satisfied, he left my lips and nuzzled into my neck.

Manik: I missed you so much..

Nandini(huskily): Me too....

Manik: I hope you remember about your REWARD.

He asked while giving me kisses all along my neck, collarbone and cleavage.

Nandini: Yes, I do. And I reward you with the opportunity of doing anything you like with me, or making me do anything of your choice...

He immediately looked at me with desire hooded eyes and came deadly close to my lips and muttered over them.

Manik: Are you sure?

I looked into his eyes and whispered confidently.

Nandini: 100% sure...

He grinned at me and pecked me everywhere he could, followed by little nibs everywhere.

Manik: Alright, till then you can freshen up so that I can think of something for you. And Wear the nightwear I kept for you.. Please...

I blushingly nodded and ran towards the washroom and locked myself. After freshing up, I opened the packet and saw the nightwear. Oh.. My...F***ing. God. He wants me to wear this....