52. Truth And Dare

8 Months Later

It was a bright Sunday morning and we all were sitting in the living room. All of us together, me, Manik, Cabir, bhai, Mukti, Navya, Rishit, Ridhima, Soha, Maddy, Rose, Aryaman and... Alya. It has been 8 months since we got married. Our relationship has just evolved and improved for the best, not just us but all of us have improved relationships now. Alya... What can be said about her? She has been behaving as if she's really happy for all of us, like she cares but once a trust is broken, it can never be mended. I don't ignore her like before, I answer her questions and behave normally with her but somewhere I see that she isn't happy, her eyes reflect jealousy, anger and frustration but I'm not sure.

Manik's love has just increased for me, by the passing time. He is habitual to me. He can't sleep without me, eating without me-impossible. In fact, I'm his stress-buster as he says. I'm his peace and the only one who could calm his anger, as mom says. He loves it when I address him as Mani, which I did once by mistake.

Rishit and Manik, as much as they have to pretend that they don't care about Alya, actually hate her. Both of them. They are so damn possessive about Ridhima and I respectively. In fact, I have to bear double possessiveness towards me. Rishit and Manik, both of them are equally possessive about me and I don't deny the fact that Alya could be dangerous.

My thoughts broke as I heard Navya wailing loudly. Apparently, our parents have gone for some puja to some temple and that's why we all were collected here to spend some time together.

Nandini: What happened Navya?

Navya: Nandu, kab se hum sab yahan baithe hain. Let's play something na. Sab log apne mei hee busy hain..

Before I could reply, Maddy replied.

Maddy: Navya, we are all adults, yaar.

Cabir: I swear bro, yeh mere bacche ko apne jaise bana degi. Total dramaqueen.

Soha: Shut up both of you. Navya is right. Let's play something.

We all started pondering what to play when Rishit exclaimed much to my horror.

{sweetybh, thanks for the idea of this  game and dares for Rishma. I have changed the dare for MaNan a bit. Hope it matches your expectations.}

Rishit: Let's play truth and dare...

Nandini: What Ree... It's such a boring game.

Rishit: Arey no. It's an adult truth and dare with a twist.

Aryaman: What's that?

Rishit: OK, so this will be played by all the couples, so Ms. Saxena I'm afraid to say that you won't be able to play.

She nodded at him smilingly but I could definitely make out that she wasn't happy with the idea but I knew he would do something like this.

Rishit: Now... When the bottle stops on someone, he/she has to perform a dare and then his/her partner would answer a truth which has been asked by the giver. OK?

We all nodded and sat making a circle which started with CaVya then to their right were MukBhi, then RoMan, RishMa and then I and Manik. Alya was sitting on the couch, just in front of us, watching us all. Rishit spun the bottle which stopped at Bhai.

Rishit: Hmm.. So I've to dare you right? Let's see, what we can do.. OK so I dare you to kiss your favourite body part of Mukti's.

Bhai blushed and sat in front of Mukti, and kissed her lips until we all hooted bringing them back from their la la land.