17.My Name Sounds So Perfect

Yesterday night was the most beautiful night of my life. Our confession and a promise of being together till the end of our lives. Finally Nandini forgave me, if she wouldn't had, I'd have died of guilt. I've realised that I love her a lot and I just couldn't let her go. Alya ke liye kabhi pyaar nahi tha, agar hota toh mujhe use kisi aur ke saath dekh kar jealousy hoti just like when I saw Rishit and Nandini, even yesterday when they were hugging and talking. Maine toh Alya ko dhoondne ki koshish bhi nahi ki whereas Nandini ko manofy karne ke liye, I was impatient.

Nandini resembles Alya a lot. The only thing that differentiates the two is their faces which are far different and also the fact that Alya was never into traditions while Nandini likes to follow traditions. Maybe that's the reason why I love Nandini so much. Her habits resembling Alya made me attracted towards her while her way of living made me love her madly.

The way she accepted my family as hers, the way she takes her responsibilities, the way she takes care of everyone, the way she cares for me and loves me has made me realise that she's the one for me. With Alya, nothing was as beautiful as this but with Nandini, everything is amazing. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day is beautiful with her.

I still remember the day when we came here, she helped mom in the kitchen and asked her about dad's likes and dislikes and mom's too. I was surprised when she did that but she said that mom, mai ab apke family ka ek part banne wali hoon isliye as a daughter in law, it's my responsibility to know everyone's likes and dislikes and to make sure they're happy with me..

I was touched by her response and I immediately knew that she's a diamond, very precious, beautiful and a shining star And I had to keep her happy because she's the one. Then I remembered that no-one knows that we have patched up and we'd like to continue with the marriage. So I quickly dressed up and came down to find the whole family had surrounded Nandini while she was blushing. It didn't took me a moment to realize that they must have guessed everything seeing Nandini so happy and of course her engagement ring that shone on her finger proudly. I moved towards them and Nandini heaved a relieving sigh. Vishnu uncle came towards me.

Vishnu: Manik this time I'm forgiving you because even I want this marriage to happen but remember one tear from my daughter's eyes and you'll see me.

He said in a dangerous tone alarming me of the consequences. Then his voice turned a little soft.

Vishnu: Manik I can assure you that Nandini is the best you can get. She'll support you and love you like there's no tomorrow so don't hurt her. Being her father, I know, that if you'll break her truth this time, you won't be able to mend it again. So be careful.

I nodded in understanding while he just patted my shoulder and went to sat down with dad while Cabir gave me an evil smirk and I knew that I was going to become the victim of the Cabir Malhotra's teasings, did I forget to mention-never ending teasings?

After having our breakfast, I saw Nandini going towards the kitchen alone so I followed her. I saw her working in the kitchen with her back facing me, she was looking as beautiful as ever in her blue printed top and white jeans.

 I saw her working in the kitchen with her back facing me, she was looking as beautiful as ever in her blue printed top and white jeans