39.Nandini Manik Malhotra

Sun rays were falling on my face, disturbing my sleep. I tried sleeping again but my phone's alarm also rang. Ah, looks like there's no rescue, I've to get up. I stretched my arm to my bedside table to pick my phone but didn't find any table beside. Flabbergasted, my eyes snapped opened and I found myself in a different room. Oh right, I'm in a new room, my husband's room. And that reminded me about him, who was sleeping hiding himself in the crook of my neck. His soft breath hitting my neck, making me insane, his soft lips touching my shoulder blade, his arm wrapped around my bare waist and our legs entangled, and I suddenly realised that I was naked, no actually we are naked. I blushed reminiscing last night. It was beautiful, amazing, blissful and.....hot... Yes it was.

I removed my hair from his face and immediately frowns appeared on his face. I ran my fingers on his forehead and he relaxed which made me smile. Finally I decided to get up, so I slowly Sat up and began untangling our bodies. He had a tight grip around me. I was so busy untangling ourselves that I didn't notice when he woke up. He pulled me down by my waist and half hovered over me. I gasped at his act and looked into his eyes. He looked so hot with his messy hair, light stubble and bare body. Oh come on, I'm a woman and that too, his wife. I have the full right to oggle at my husband, isn't it?

Manik(husky voice): Where do you think you are going?

He asked leaning closer and nuzzling in my neck and shoulder. I was breathing heavily with his proximity.

Nandini: Manik.. It's.. It's 9.. Everyone must be waiting for us, downstairs. We... We should get ready..

Manik:(kissing her neck): No-one would be waiting. They all know that we are tired.

He paid no attention to my talks and continued kissing and biting me everywhere, whilst moving his finger inside me.

Nandini: Manik, we...we need to..St....op...

I said with a lot of difficulty as he was fingering me hastily and he... He didn't pay any attention and continued his work and at last I found my release. He kissed my lips and forehead and whispered on my lips, before taking me for a deep kiss.

Manik: Never ever stop me from loving you, until the time it's very important to stop. Got it?

I moaned in his mouth and finally he left me.

Manik: Good morning Nandini...

Nandini(smiling slightly): Good morning Manik.

Manik: It was the best morning of my life.

I smiled at him and wrapped the duvet around me and got up from the bed, heading towards the washroom. I could feel his intense gaze on me but I know, to make me comfortable around himself, he didn't do anything.

I came inside the washroom(media box) to take a shower. After a brief hot shower, I came out wrapping a robe around me and went inside the walk in closet, attached to the bathroom. Mom made sure my things are placed in the room properly so that I don't have any problem, post marriage to set up everything.

I chose a red saree, with matching jewellery as mom told me to wear something heavy because a new bride should never be too plain and simple and also because some of the relatives would come to meet me. I quickly draped the saree around me, not wanting to wear it in front of Manik, knowing how would it end and came out of the room to get ready.

 I quickly draped the saree around me, not wanting to wear it in front of Manik, knowing how would it end and came out of the room to get ready