3. Is It An Arranged Marriage?

My peaceful beauty sleep broke when my annoying alarm started ringing. Oh, how I hated waking up early in the morning but I've some responsibilities too that can't be neglected. So I hurriedly got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning chores. After a relaxing 30 minutes shower, I came out to get ready for my first day. I chose a white palazzo,a floral top and a neon green blazer over it. I tied my hair in a half hairdo and applied minimal make-up. I wore my silver watch and took my neon green and white handbag and wore white heels to complete my look.

 I wore my silver watch and took my neon green and white handbag and wore white heels to complete my look

I went down to find Appa and bhai discussing about some meeting in the dining area but Amma and bhabhi were missing so I assumed they must be in the kitchen

I went down to find Appa and bhai discussing about some meeting in the dining area but Amma and bhabhi were missing so I assumed they must be in the kitchen. I went towards them and greeted them by kissing on their cheeks.

Nandini: Good morning Appa and bhai.

Vishnu: Good morning princess.

Abhi: Morning baby doll.

I smiled at them and went inside the kitchen to find both the ladies laughing and gossiping whilst doing their work.

Nandini: Good morning pretty ladies...

They both smiled at me and wished the same to me.

Nandini: Amma..... Aap jao... Mai bhabhi ki help kar dungi....

Anita: Arre beta, mai hoon naa, why will you work? Kal he toh lauti ho....

Nandini: Maa it's OK.... Yeh mera bhi ghar hai. And besides I'll get some alone time with bhabhi...

Mukti: Haan Amma jabse Nandu aayi hai, we couldn't spend time together And abhi phir se she has to go to work. Aap jayiye hum dono manage kar lenge...

Amma smiled at us and left. As soon as she left, Mukti ran towards me and hugged me tightly and I instantly knew that the woman hugging me right now isn't my bhabhi but my best friend Mukti..

Nandini: Mukti....

I called out in a soft voice as I knew she must be crying right now.

Mukti: Nandu I missed you so much...