37.The Wedding

It was finally the moment, when the two souls would be united as one, in every means, to support and hold each other, to love and protect each other, to cry and laugh with each other. It was the moment that was much awaited by everyone, especially the two, who were more than eager to be one, to be each other's life partners, to be each other's life.

The whole venue was decorated beautifully, giving an idea to the guests about the grandeur of the most awaited wedding. Everything was simple yet sophisticated enough to catch there guest's attention. Fairy lights, flowers, satin red and gold curtains gave a heavenly divine feeling.

The whole Malhotra and Murthy clan was running everywhere to recheck everything, attending each and every guest themselves. The most hyperactive souls were Nyonika and Anita, the mothers of the groom and bride respectively, who wanted perfection in everything. They wanted to make their children's wedding, the most beautiful and pure memory of their lifetime. They personally supervised everything and everyone to make sure everything is under their control. This is a mother's love-pure, beyond words and heavenly divine.

Their fathers weren't any less. It is said that fathers are the superheroes of their children, whether a daughter or a son. They are their son's role model and their daughter's first love. They can go to any depth to fulfil the demand of their children. They can do anything for their children's happiness. So did Raj and Vishnu, who were keeping their eyes everywhere, keeping in check, on and in everything and every person.

A brother is that one person, who'll fight with you, tease you and then laugh at you but he's that one person who can't bear a single teardrop from his sibling's eyes. Especially if they are the elder one. They are the most possessive people about their sibling. Abhi and Cabir are in the same category. Abhi loves his little sister as his own daughter and protects her against every evil. For him, giving his princess to someone else is difficult but he knows that it had to happen like that. As for Cabir, he's the most happiest person, as he knows that now, his little brother would have a person in his life 24*7 who'd take care of him and love him till eternity without any conditions. After all, every brother wants the best for his sibling.

And what about sisters? What do they do? What are their roles? They are our second halves. They know us better than ourselves. They understand our emotions even before we could. Today, Navya being a sister, understood her sister's emotions, stress and anxiety. She knew what Nandini was going through but she didn't had the courage to console her and that empty void was filled by Mukti, who was more than a sister to Nandini. She stood by her in every phase of her life till now and she'd continue to do so for the rest of her life.

Friends..(sighs)... The siblings from another mother. A relationship purer than the blood bond. Stronger than the family tag. They are life.. Arya, Rishit, Soha, Ridhima, Rose and Maddy were happy for their friend. They decided to make the most of it-the celebrations, the happiness, the memories, everything..

Nandini was nervous, happy, excited, elated, stressed, sad; every emotion was piled up inside her heart which was ready to burst out, like a volcano. For her, everything was going to change- a radical change. From her identity to her house, from her family to her parents, from her priorities to her responsibilities, from her name to her social status. But she was content in a way that was not fathomable. She felt as if she was going to be completed, as if she was empty and now she's going to be completed. In a sense, she was right. A life partner not only loves us, fulfils our desires and physical needs but also supports us in our ups and downs.

She was thinking all this, dressed up in her lehenga, which was especially chosen by Manik, when Anita came inside her room. She found her lost in herself and immediately understood what was going on inside her head. She strode towards her and took her earring.