43.Romance Interrupted

After freshing up, I opened the packet and saw the nightwear. Oh.. My...F***ing. God. He wants me to wear this.... How would I wear this? Of course I wear short dresses and I have worn this kind of nightwear before, but....but I was alone that time. Now, it's Manik.. I.. Shit, hell with you Nandini...

Manik(shouted): Nandini are you coming out? Or should I come in?

Ayeappa yeh ladka...ufff...

Nandini(shouted back): No, please don't come. I'm coming out in two...

I hurriedly wore the nightwear but I was not able to gather the courage so I thought to cover myself with my gown.

I opened the lock and stepped out of the washroom. He was standing just in front of me, looking at me with desires in his eyes. I knew he wanted to ask about the nightwear but he kept mum.

Manik: Hmm.. So Nandini, you were going to reward me right?

I nodded, looking down.

Manik: And.... You would do anything of my choice, right?

I again nodded looking down but before I knew what was happening, I was pinned to the wall, with my front touching the wall and my back touching his torso. He fisted my gown's front in his hand and my hair with his other, lightly tugging at it towards the left to get access to my neck. He started kisses on my neck, biting on it hardly....

Manik: I want you to seduce me and give me a lap dance, can you do that?

I was shocked and suddenly he turned me around roughly, coming deadly close to me and keeping his hands on either side of my body, caging me.

Manik: Can you do that Mrs. Malhotra?

I cut him in between by tracing my index finger on his face that made him close his eyes.

Nandini(seductively): Are you sure Mr. Malhotra? Because I don't think you'll be able to control yourself.

His eyes snapped open at me and he smirked evilly at me.

Manik: I'd love to see your wild side Mrs. Malhotra..

I smirked and pushed him to the couch. At first he was shocked but then he smirked and put a song on the stereo system. Honestly I was nervous but then  why should I be? He's my husband, my love, there's no need to be nervous.. Yes, you can do it Nandini....

I started swinging my hips and walking towards him wishlist opening my robe.

Yeh raat ruk jaye
Baat tham jaye
Teri baahon mein

I went and sat on his lap by keeping my legs on his either side and traced his cheeks, lips, neck and chest.

Khwaishein jagi hain pyase pyase labon pe
Khud ko jalaa doon, teri aanhon mein

I cupped his cheeks and pushed myself more into him while he was just lost in me.

Aagosh mein aaj mere samaa ja
Jaane kya hona hai kal

I pulled his head in my cleavage and then pushed his head that startled him and got up from his lap.

Aa zara kareeb se
Jo pal mile naseeb se
Aa ja zara kareeb se
Jo pal mile naseeb se
Jee le.....

I started dancing circling my hips and swinging my body with my hands in my hair. I touched myself everywhere possible.

Yeh jahaan saara bhool kar
Jismo ke saaye tale
Dheeme dheeme chale raat bhar