13. Old Relations Within New Faces

We were all sitting in the living area while all the elders were in the garden. Nandini was still sitting with that Maddy close to her. Suddenly Maddy exclaimed.

Maddy: Nanz it's been quite a long time since we last visited any club and partied hard. Come on, let's go....

Wow, like just wow. I think my life couldn't get any worse.

Nandini: Umm..acha theek hai.. Let me confirm with Amma Appa...

Wrong guess...

She was about to get up but then again sat.

Maddy: What happened Nanz? Don't you want to enjoy with me?

Nandini: Arey shut up joker.. Guys,I think we should all go, after all, after so long, everything's sorted between us. What's say?

Mukti: But Nandini, you both were going to have a party in your way and now we'll be an interruption in your party..

Nandini: Arey who said that only we both will party? We'll have Soha who's Maddy's girlfriend, Aryaman- her brother, Rose, and my best friend whom I need the most right now.. You'll get to meet him in the club only..

Wth! Maddy has a girlfriend! Now I'm finally relieved but as her speech progressed, I realized that I'm going to have another villain in my life.

Maddy: Aur Waise bhi you guys are no interruption... Jab bhi Ri...

He was going to take someone's name but stopped abruptly..

Maddy: Jisse Nanz aap sabko mil wane wali hai, uske saath toh woh puri duniya bhool jati hai...

He said playfully while Nandini punched him and he laughed. Bloody.... I better not say...

Maddy: On a serious note, whenever we're together, it just doesn't matter with whom we are or where we are, we just enjoy...

As he was saying all this, I noticed Nandini lost in her thoughts, eyes filled with unshed tears...

Nandini: But ab woh dono nahi honge...

She said absentmindedly while Maddy side hugged her and kissed her forehead much to my annoyance. Abhi and Mukti also hugged her as if they knew whom she was talking about....

Soon we all went to get ready as we got permission from the elders. The boys were all ready, waiting for the girls. The first girl to drop the bomb on us was Navya followed by Mukti...

 The first girl to drop the bomb on us was Navya followed by Mukti

Navya's outfit and accessories