45.Maldives, Here We Come!

Teri smile kitni dangerous hai, pata hai? Mere pass Dil hota toh kab ka aa chuka hota.
Ranbir Kapoor
~Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani

It was a new day with new hopes, new challenges and new expectations. For now, we were sitting in the living area as per dad's instructions. Finally putting an end to our wait, dad came along with mom and straightaway handed an envelope to me. I looked at him in confusion so did Manik.

Manik: What's this dad?

Raj: Open it Nandini....

I curiously opened it and found two tickets to Maldives, our passports, hotel reservations and a tourist guide. I grinned at dad and hugged him tightly which he reciprocated. Manik came forward to see what it was and after seeing it, his eyes twinkled in happiness and excitement....

Manik: Dad..

He grinned in excitement and hugged dad tightly making dad laugh out loud..

Cabir: Manik, mere bhai, control..

Manik broke the hug embarrassed about his behavior and looked down. Oh, how cute he looked.

Nandini: But dad what about our work?I mean I haven't even informed at the hospital.

Manik: Yes dad, even I can't leave all the work load on you.

Cabir: Ohooo.... Who said dad alone has to handle work? I'm there with him. And about your hospital Nandini, so let me tell you that I've already informed Maddy about it and he said that he'll handle everything there. So, now everything's sorted, right?

We both blushingly nodded.

Nyonika: Manik-Nandini, you both have your flight at midnight and you both haven't done your packing also..

We both nodded and left towards our room. As soon as we reached the room, Manik pinned me to the wall and leaned in towards my ears, biting and whispering.

Manik: I'm not gonna leave you Mrs. Malhotra. It won't be easy for you, I'm telling you from before so that you prepare yourself.

Saying so, he captured my lips in his and started sucking and biting on them harshly. Finding me breathless, he broke the kiss and pecked my forehead lovingly.

Nandini: Manik, let me do the packing.

I pushed him while he followed me everywhere. I took out the bags for keeping our clothes and started doing my packing. Manik came behind me and hugged me from back, keeping his chin on my shoulder.

Manik: Nandini, you'll have to pack my bag too. I don't know the packing stuff.

Nandini: Ok, I'll do that. You just keep out your clothes and I'll do the rest.

Manik: Arey, you choose my clothes na. Who knows better than you when I look hot?

I nodded my head in disbelief and I could feel him grinning. He kissed my shoulder and nuzzled in my neck. Though I wanted to protest but I couldn't and involuntarily I arched my neck, providing him more access. We were totally lost in our romance, when a loud knock brought us back to our senses.

I pushed Manik to which he groaned irritatedly. He went and opened the door and all the girls pushed him coming inside. He also came along with them and I heard him whispering what the hell.

Nandini: Mukti, Soha, Rose, Ridhima, what are you all doing here?

Mukti: Arey, Navya told us that you are going to Maldives for your honeymoon so we came here to help you with your packing.