CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS

Aries: Male
Hair color: Red
Height: 6'1
Aries' fierce attitude goes perfectly with his
fire-y appearance. He has a few freckles on his face, deep green eyes, light skin tone, and a sharp jawline that just doesn't quit. Even though Aries can overreact sometimes, he is always a fun person to be around. Be aware not to get on his bad side though, he will not hesitate to kick your ass.

Taurus: Female
Hair color: Chocolate Brown
Height: 5'4
Taurus has thick, wavy (but almost straight) hair. She has a fairly butterscotch skin tone, and a small mole that is visible under the edge of her left eye. She also has hazel colored eyes. Taurus is pretty calm and collective, but she is also very outgoing and she is not afraid to speak her opinion. I wouldn't flash red at her if I were you!

Gemini: Male
Hair color: Dark Forest Green
Height: 5'11
Gemini has thick, ruffly, wavy hair that is not long, but has wavy side bangs that reach his chin. He has a tan brown skin tone and dark onyx eyes. Gemini is known to be a little mischievous and playful, but he is serious when he has to be. He would also do anything to keep a smile on everyone's face!

Cancer: Female
Hair color: Baby Blue
Height: 5'2
Cancer has beach-waved hair that is usually is in a messy side-braid. She has a brown skin tone and has bright, electric blue eyes. Cancer is the sweetheart of the zodiac. She is always in a bubbly mood that makes everyone else around her happy. Even though she is sensitive, she isn't one to back down from a fight.

Leo: Male
Hair color: Golden Brown
Height: 6'1
Leo has curly hair that is longer at the top but short(almost shaved) on the sides. Leo has a tan skin tone and red eyes. He has confidence like no other, but even though he doesn't show it, he can be a little self-conscious. Leo is also known to have a positive attitude as well, but when it comes down to crossing him, you do not want to hear him roar!

Virgo: Female
Hair color: Auburn
Height: 5'3
Virgo has thick, shiny, straight hair that falls down to her shoulders and bangs that are usually back in a small poof. She has vanilla skin and yellow eyes. Virgo is very wise and she is almost like the mother of the zodiac. She is usually pretty stern and will tell you how it is. However, Virgo also has a great sense of humor and she is not afraid to let loose and have fun!

Libra: Female
Hair color: Purple
Height: 5'2
Libra has wavy hair that is usually up in a high side ponytail. She also has skin like porcelain and dark, almost vantablack eyes. Libra is an optimistic, fun-loving gal and can, at times, be a social butterfly. Libra tries her best to avoid any negativity that comes her way and is rarely seen in a bad mood because she usually likes to keep her feelings to herself.

Scorpio: Male
Hair color: Wine Red
Height: 5'11
Scorpio has thick, straight hair that is slicked back and shaved on the sides. He is slightly pail and has deep midnight blue eyes. Scorpio sometimes holds a pokerface, but he is not what people think he is. He loves joking around with everyone and he knows how to have a good time. Even though he is cold at times, he cares deeply for his fellow zodiacs and will bring hell to anyone that hurts them!

Sagittarius: Female
Hair color: Beach Blonde
Height: 5'5
Sagittarius has long, beach curled hair that is split in the middle, purple eyes, and french vanilla skin tone. Sagittarius has a fierce and playful personality. She loves making everyone around her laugh and will stop at nothing to have the time of her life. Her goal is to always be optimistic and have fun. So try not to rain on her parade, because if you do, she will go off on you!

Capricorn: Male
Hair color: Jet Black
Height: 6'0
Capricorn has short, straight hair with long side bangs, silver eyes, and pail skin. Capricorn, like Virgo, is like a parent of the zodiacs. He tries his best to make sure no one gets into any trouble(which is tough with those damned fire signs!) and will make sure everything falls perfectly into place. Even though Capricorn is mostly serious, he sometimes likes to let go of his responsibilities and have a little fun.

Aquarius: Female
Hair color: Aqua (duh!)
Height: 5'6
Aquarius has beach-waved hair that reaches the middle of her back and gold eyes. She also has a light tan skin tone. Aquarius can be rebellious, but she also takes care of her responsibilities. She can also be socially awkward, but that doesn't stop her from going out with her friends! Aquarius has a lot of pride, so she doesn't really express her emotions, she rather deal with them herself.

Pisces: Male
Hair color: White
Height: 5'9
Pisces has straight hair that is slicked to the side, aqua eyes, and porcelain skin. Pisces has an unbelievably dark sense of humor. He is almost always energetic, but he can also be quiet when he wants to be. Pisces likes to make sure everyone is okay and puts everyone's needs before his. Pisces, like Cancer, is also sensitive and does get hurt easily, but he is also strong and will not hesitate to stand up for himself and others!

_______________________________
If you don't like my characters, then don't read ¯\_()_/¯ Enjoy!