Focus

The second day of training was a simple one for the signs. It was a day of meditating, exactly what Sagittarius had hoped for. Thankfully, today is also another day of meditating for them and it's also their last day of training for the week. All the signs were practicing on controlling their elements.

"Concentrate. I want to see a clean cut." Mr. Sky said to the air signs. Each of them had a paper in front of them, hanging by a piece of string. Mr. Sky moved on to the earth signs.

"Run your fingers along the earth and feel the life with in it. A life will surely bloom." Mr. Sky told them earth trio. Their goal is to grow a plant out of the earth. Mr. Sky then made his way over to the water signs.

"Don't be afraid to trust the water. It takes trust to have a mutual relationship." The water signs were attempting to stand on the surface of the pond. Mr. Sky watched as they stood on the surface but slowly sank. He then turned and went to where the fire signs were.

"Focus the heat in your hand, as if it is the only part of you. But don't release flames." Mr. Sky advised. The fire signs held a single scrap of steel in each of their hands.

"This is so frustrating. I wish the paper was firmly in place instead of flinging around." Gemini told Libra and Aquarius.

"Deal with it. You're breaking my concentration." Libra said quickly, her eyes never leaving the paper in front of her.

Virgo's eyes were closed as she took a deep breathe in and let it out gently. Scenes of trees and plants growing played in her head as her fingers brushed over the soil. Sadly, a splash of water brought her back to reality.

Scorpio cursed under his breathe as he got up. He looked over at Pisces and Cancer to see how they were doing. He held back a chuckle as he saw them slowly sinking.

The fire signs were as quiet as ever. They all had a tightly clenched fist in front of them with faces full of determination.

"I think I almossst..." Sagittarius silently motivated herself. She really wanted to get to the goal before Aries and Leo so she can be the one in the lead this time. To her, Leo and Aries have always been the leaders, Aries being the first born zodiac, and Leo being the lion and ruler of the sun.

Sagittarius took a deep breathe in and let it out smoothly. The heat began to rise in her palm. She took another deep breathe and again felt the heat rise. Slowly, her fist starting to close in more, as if it was granted more room to do so. Sagittarius grinned widely when she felt the thick substance leave her hand, and her fist couldn't close anymore.

"I-I-I did it!" Sagittarius whispered loudly. Leo's and Aries' eyes both shot open and they both turned to Sagittarius. She smiled and opened her hand up as the melted steel slowly fell from her hand.

"Ahhh good job, Sag!" Leo said happily. Aries nodded.

"Now, if only Leo and I could get to the goal..." Aries said, ruffling Sagittarius' hair. Leo shook his head.

"I already did." Leo smiled slyly as he opened his fist and let the melted steel fall. Sagittarius laughed while Aries jaw dropped.

"Huh?! How the hell did you guys do that?!" Aries quickly put his free hand over his fist, hoping it would help raise the heat. Leo and Sagittarius watched him, both trying not to laugh out loud.

Libra blocked out any noise that would dare distract her. Her eyes were shut very tight which made her eyebrows furrow, making her look very intimidating.

"Please make a clean cut. Please make a clean cut. Please make a clean cut. Please make a cle-" Libra kept repeating in her head. She was so tired of concentrating, she just wanted to get this "meditating" over with. The more she thought about wanting to go home, the harder she she focused.