And We're Off

"Did you guys miss me?" Leo said with a smirk on his face. Scorpio walked up to him and grabbed his shirt collar.

"Like hell we'd missed you." Scorpio said in a low voice, still glaring at the lion in front of him. Leo looked him back in the eye, still smirking.

"I could tell you missed me the most." Leo shot back. They kept glaring at each until Taurus went up to them and pushed them apart.

"Alright, alright you two. Calm down." Taurus said. Scorpio stopped glaring at Leo then looked at Taurus, then back at Leo.

"Tch, stupid lion." Scorpio mumbled.

"LEEEOOO!" Aries called out as he walked up to Leo.

"AAARIIIIES!" Leo called back as him and Aries basically ran into each others arms.

"I MISSED YOU, BRO." Aries told Leo as he pulled away from the brotherly hug.

"I missed you too, man!" Leo said.

"Well Well, if it isn't the Prince himself! It's been a while!" Gemini said walking up to the two fire signs.

"Ahhh, Gem! How's it going man?!" Leo said as he gave Gemini a brotherly hug as well.

"It's definitely going! It's great to see you again!" Gemini beamed.

"Hello Prince Leo!" Cancer giggled as she walked up to Leo and gave him a hug.

"Well, hello there Cancer. You look well!" Leo said to the bluenette.

"Oh, you know me!" Cancer said, winking.

"Hey Lion, I'm here too!" Taurus said as she opened her arms for him to hug her.

"Of course you are Taurus!" Leo said, giving Taurus a hug. After the hug, Leo glanced around, hoping he would see one more person there for him to hug.

"Aww! Where's my princess?!" Leo pouted.

"Haven't searched for her yet." Scorpio said. Leo sighed loudly.

"Oh well, guess I'll have to wait a little longer."

"Ahaha, it'll go by fast!" Cancer said giggling.

"So...WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THE PAST THREE DAYS AND WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR PENDANT?" Aries ask Leo.

"I haven't been training for a couple of days, that's all! And...my pendant?"

"Yeah?! You know, the one with your symbol on it?!" Aries exclaimed.

"Uh yeah, I know what it is, but why does it matter to you?" Leo questioned.

"Because, if you had it on, we would have found you earlier! Why don't you have it on anyway?" Aries spat. Leo laughed nervously.

"Well you see...when we all separated, I lent it to the princess, so she wouldn't forget me and run off with any other guys."

"Aw! That is so cute!" Cancer squealed.

"Yeah, AND DUMB." Taurus yelled.

"Eh, I'm not to worried actually... I'm sure if you kept it, you would have lost it." Aries said to Leo.

"Whatever, at least I'm here, right?" Leo said

"True." Gemini said.

"Are we just going to stand here all day or are we going to take this conversation somewhere else?" Scorpio said getting tired of being in the cave.