Let The Search Begin

"It's been 6 years since we all separated..." Aries thought to himself as he was training.

Today is February 21st, Pisces' 18th birthday, which means all the zodiacs were finally 18. Since all the zodiacs were now 18, it was time for the search to begin. The zodiacs were all 12 when they separated. It was something the king wanted them to do so they can individually train. Aries received a letter, a list with some notes, and some sort of detector today from Las Estrellas castle, giving him the okay to begin the search. Since Aries is the first sign, he is the one who has to begin the search, and once he begins, he goes down the list in order.

Aries finished his training and went back into his small cabin. The small cabin is isolated in the forest. He figured since he had to train alone, he might as well be completely alone. Plus, he didn't want to accidentally burn anything down around him, it's better to be safe than sorry.

"Allllright," Aries said as he picked up the letter to go through it again, "I can finally begin the search, it's about time. I really miss those idiots." He began to look at the list of zodiacs and notes on the last time they were seen. He noticed the first zodiac he will be searching for is Taurus.

"Well, at least she's not a ditz." Aries sighed in relief. Aries looked over the notes he was given.

"Hm, it says she was last seen in a Jerry's grocery store near Mount Mars buying two bags of chips, ten gallons of water, f-fifty bananas...wow, okay...and...s-seventy green apples?! Geez!" Aries widened his eyes. He knew Taurus always had a big appetite, but boy did it get bigger.

"O-Okay, well Mount Mars is actually pretty close by, so that's good. She's probably been training there. I guess I should start packing." Aries put the notes down and went to his closet to grab a some clothing items out. He grabbed enough to make a different outfit for every weekday of the week. He walked over to his dresser and opened his top drawer and pulled out a box, which had $1,500 in it from savings. Then, he went to the bathroom and grabbed all the things he needed for good hygiene. Once he put everything in his duffle bag, he placed the duffle bag on a table and got ready for bed.

"I'll leave first thing in the morning." Aries said to himself as he was laying in his bed. He closed his eyes and smiled, "It's going to be so nice once we get everyone together again." He thought, and then drifted off into sleep.

He woke up the next morning and got ready. When he was done he grabbed his pendant which had his symbol on it, picked up the duffle bag and the things he received from the castle. He headed for the door and turned around.

"Ahh, I'm really going to miss this small cabin." He chuckled to himself. He already called the movers to come pack his stuff so they can send it to the address that was on the letter.

"This is going to be a looong trip." And with that he opened the door and left.
.
.
.
"Hey, have you seen a girl? She has brown hair and green eyes, and she buys a lot of food." Aries was asking one of the employees at Jerry's.

"Buys a lot of food? What do you mean by that?"

"Maybe like, she buys 70 apples at once!"

"EH?! WHERE ARE ALL THE GREEN APPLES?" A sudden shout was heard.

"Hm, nevermind. I think I found her." Aries told the employee, and rushed towards the shout he heard. He went to the produce and saw her talking to an employee.

"Ma'am please calm down, we are restocking them-"

"HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE GREEN APPLES? WHAT KIND OF GROCERY STORE IS THIS?"