Girls' Night, Boys' Night

"Alright ladies! What movie are we watching?" Virgo asked. All the girls were in their pajamas sitting in the living room of the Earth House.

"Let's watch a horror movie, like ghosts or something!" Aquarius exclaimed.

"No, a romantic drama. I love those." Cancer retaliated.

"What about a comedy? I wanna laugh my ass off." Sagittarius suggested.

"Ooo, action! I like badass movies." Taurus said.

"I don't really care what we watch." Libra commented. Virgo sighed and face palmed.

"How about we just watch an action horror movie and then we can watch a romantic comedy after?" Virgo said. All the girls agreed to this and Virgo put in the first movie. All the girls were sharing 3 big bowls of popcorn. Two girls sharing one bowl.

"So, I heard the boys were going to have a boys' night tonight." Taurus brought up.

"Hm, sounds boring." Aquarius said. The girls laughed.

"Let's all hope they don't do anything stupid." Cancer said.

"Well, as long as they don't interrupt us tonight, then I don't care what they do." Virgo commented. The girls quieted down once the movie was starting.
.
.
.
"Boys' night?" Capricorn questioned, almost sure that this wasn't going to turn out well.

"Yeah, since the girls are having a girls' night, then we should have a boys' night." Pisces said. All the boys were gathered in the Water House.

"What would we even do? I don't wanna sit and watch a movie with 5 other guys, that's lame." Said Gemini.

"Who says we're watching movies? Who says we even have to stay home?" Aries said, already giving the boys an idea to go out.

"True, we should just go out and do something." Scorpio agreed

"And where do you suggest we go?" Capricorn asked.

"Well, it's funny that you asked that...because I actually heard there was a party going on tonight. These girls I met in downtown told me about it." Leo grinned.

"Count me in!" Gemini exclaimed.

"I don't know... I should ask Taurus if it's okay." Scorpio said a little hesitant.

"Why ask permission? Do what you want, scorpion. Or are you afraid your girlfriend will get mad at you?" Leo gave an evil smile to Scorpio. Scorpio glared at the lion and flipped him off.

"Fuck off, cat. At least I have someone I can call my girlfriend." Scorpio spat. Leo frowned.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?!"

"Will you two shut up? You guys get worked up so quick." Aries said.

"Look who's talking." Leo said. Aries turned the lion and gave him a glare.

"Why you-"

"Alright, so we're going to the party! Leo, you drive since you know where it is." Gemini said as he began walking out the door.

"And let's just not tell the girls. It's suppose to to be boys' night anyway, right?" Pisces said.

"Alright fine. Let's just go for an hour or two. I don't want any of us getting into any trouble." Capricorn sighed as he followed Gemini out the door, the rest of the boys followed behind. They all got into Gemini's car and drove off.
.
.
.
"Did you guys here a car start right now?" Libra asked confused.

"Yeah, I think so..." Virgo said as she paused the movie.

"It's probably just the boys." Aquarius groaned, annoyed that the movie was paused.