What On Earth Is Going On (Literally)

"Capricorn sounded really pissed on the phone." Aquarius muttered.

"What do you expect? It's Capricorn." Scorpio shrugged.

"Well, we went behind his back and everyone else's, so I can understand why he's pissed. But he knows we're capable of handling ourselves." Taurus spoke.

Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, and Scorpio are currently walking through the White Forest: where they had their last battle with the shadow men.

"Ooh, this is the spot where Rosey kicked ass!" Taurus chirped, pointing to a big random hole in the ground. "So this must be where our last battle was." She continued.

"I guess that means we're getting closer." Leo said.

"We don't know that...let's just keep heading the same way." Scorpio suggested.

"If we keep this paste up, it'll take us forever. We should fly." Aquarius said.

"Great idea, Princess. Come to me, I'll carry you." Leo opened up his arms. Scorpio rolled his eyes.

"She can fly herself, dumbass."

Leo growled and glared at Scorpio, while Taurus and Aquarius laughed to themselves.

"How about I carry Taurus with me and you carry Scorpio? Since only us two can fly?" Aquarius said.

Leo and Scorpio turned their heads to look at each other, both scowling.

"Hell no." They both deadpanned. Taurus and Aquarius groaned.

"Come on you guys, quit being childish! We have no time to waste!" Taurus yelled. The two males, once again, scowled at each other.

"Leo, please?" Aquarius said in a soft tone. Leo blushed and sighed.

"Fine." He muttered. Scorpio smirked.

"As you wish, Princess!" Scorpio mocked the Lion.

Leo mumbled a few curses as he went behind Scorpio and curled and locked his arms under Scorpio's. A smirk played on his face.

"Alwight wittle scorpion, ready to wift off." Leo said. Scorpio growled.

"Stop taking to me like-AHWHATTHEFUCK!"

Leo basically shot up into the sky with Scorpio dangling under him, a trail of fire blazed behind him, like if he was a rocket.

"Sometimes I wonder if those two are secretly in love with each other..." Taurus said to Aquarius. She couldn't help but crack up.

"Guess that's something we should worry about! Huh?" Aquarius nudged Taurus with her elbow and laughed. Taurus tilted her head.

"We?"

A slight tint of red appeared on Aquarius' cheeks.

"I-"

"Hurry up you two! I don't know how much longer I can carry this creature!" Leo shouted from up above.

"Tch, weakling! Can't even carry a scorpion!" Scorpio yelled.

"I guess we should get going!" Aquarius said. Her and Taurus decided it would be easier for Aquarius to carry her on her back.