Sorry

"Well that was easy." Said Leo as all the signs looked at Capricorn.

"Cap!" Virgo and Taurus said as they both ran up to him and gave him a hug. Capricorn tensed up a little at the two female earth signs but then he softly smiled and hugged them back.

"Earth signs, reunite!" Taurus yelled throwing her fist in the air as she pulled away from Capricorn.

"So, have you been waiting for us to show up here?" Virgo asked, pulling away from Capricorn as well.

"I have, actually." Capricorn replied.

"But how? How did you know this is our new home?" Aries asked.

"Hm, I don't know. Just a gut feeling, I guess."

"You're still weird as ever." Said Gemini.

"Not weird, just clever." Capricorn said smirking. Everyone laughed at that.

"Alright, Clever Cap, how long have you been waiting here?" Asked Scorpio.

"Since Pisces' 18th birthday, duh." Capricorn answered.

"So, since the search was initiated?" Cancer said. Capricorn nodded and began his explanation.

"Yep, since the search started. I decided it would be easier for me to wait for all of you here, since we were all going to come here anyway. Lucky for me, I've been training here in Constellation City already. I just so happened to run into out new home. I knew it was ours because of all the symbols and...it just felt right being here. So ever since I found it, I moved in here and figured I'll wait for you guys to show up, and here you are." Capricorn explained.

"Wait, how'd you get in without a key?" Asked Aries.

"Eh, I just broke in." All 9 of the signs face palmed.

"Alright...well, at least it wasn't someone else..." Scorpio said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"How'd you find this place again?" Aries asked. Capricorn sighed.

"I was just heading to the field where I usually train and I just decided to take a short cut through this hill and voila!" Capricorn replied.

"Ohhh." The 9 signs said at once.

Now there were 10 of them, and they only had to find two more. Aries decided to grab the notes from the fire house and bring them to the main one. Everyone gathered around the table as he set them down.

"Okay y'all, we have 8 days to find 2 more signs! So let's get started right away." Aries said as he looked to see who was next on the list. Gemini's, Libra's, Sag's and Leo's eyes all lit up right away when they saw who's name was next on the list.

"AQUA!" Gemini and Libra yelled at the same time.

"MY BEST FRIEEEND!" Sag cheered.

"MY PRINCESS!" Leo exclaimed.

"Ehh, I was hoping it was Pisces." Scorpio said a little disappointed.

"We'll find Pisces as soon as we find Aquarius!" Cancer told Scorpio with a smile.

"Okay, it says she was last seen...at our old home." Aries stated. Some of the signs groaned, while others just stayed quiet.

"All the way back in Astropolis?! You're telling me we have to drive all the way back there?!" Taurus complained.

"It looks like we have too." Virgo said.

"I wonder why she was there..." Cancer said.

"You know Aqua, she can be pretty reminiscent sometimes and she likes to stay connected with things." Libra stated.