A Letter From The King

A week has passed since all the zodiacs were together. They've been keeping themselves busy with training and going out with each other just to explore their new town, but they were beginning to get bored. It was starting to become the same thing everyday. They were all chilling in the main house right now. Taurus was sitting on Scorpio's lap on the couch watching TV. Virgo and Pisces were watching TV as well and Capricorn was just reading a book. Aries and Leo were testing to see who was stronger by arm wrestling each other while Sagittarius and Gemini were betting to see who would win... it was Aries. Libra, Aquarius, and Cancer were playing Egyptian Rat Screw.

"Whatever, I only let you win!" Leo said, butt hurt that he lost.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Prince." Aries teased. Leo flipped him off and got up to go get the mail. Then there was a sudden slap on the table.

"BITCH, I GOT THAT. MY HAND IS CLEARY UNDER YOURS!" Aquarius exclaimed to Libra.

"No way! Look at my pinky! IT'S UNDER YOUR HAND!" Libra yelled back.

"Alright girls! Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Cancer said to the two air signs. They looked at each other competitively and played. Aquarius won and stuck her tongue out at Libra as she took the deck.

"Why do you always win in rock, paper, scissors?!" Libra exclaimed.

"Because I'm amazing?" Aquarius replied.

"Can you guys shut up?! I'm trying to read." Capricorn said.

"You can go read somewhere else, ya know?" Cancer shot.

"Shhhh, we're trying to watch a show here!" Virgo said.

"Doesn't look like Taurus and Scorpio are very interested." Sagittarius said pointing to the couple on the couch who were making out. Taurus and Scorpio both ceased and looked around at the mention of their names.

"Uhhh, HELLO? There's like 20 other rooms in this whole damn place, go find a room!" Pisces told the couple.

"You're right." Scorpio said as him and Taurus got off the couch. But before they could go anywhere, Leo came back in the main house.

"Guy! We got mail from the King." The lion said holding up an envelope. Everyone had their eyes on the envelope.

"Well, open it lion!" Scorpio said. Leo glared at him and ripped open the envelope. He pulled out a letter and started reading it out loud.

"Fellow Zodiacs, I'm happy to hear that you are all reunited once more! Now that you all are together again, there is another task for you guys to complete. I have sent twelve applications to a local university in Constellation City. Twelve applications for the twelve of you, of course! This spring, the twelve of you are to begin attending Nova University! It is a four year university and because you children are the zodiacs, you will have special classes. You will be assigned missions that may or may not be difficult, depending on your abilities. Your task is to complete those missions. However, these missions are only to get you prepared for the main mission. You'll find out about that later. Write me if you are in need of anything! Thank you. - King."

When Leo finished reading the letter out loud, everyone was silent. They were all processing what they just heard. Then their voice erupted.

"So we're going to college?!"

"Ew, I hate meeting new people."

"I wonder what kind of special classes..."

"Missions? What missions?"