We Get It, Your Pendants Are Glowing

The signs were all quiet as they exited the Z building. They were all processing what Mr. Sky had just told them.

"Wow............Who wants to bet Leo is the first to die?" Scorpio said casually. They all laughed.

"Fuck you! This king is definitely not dying!" Leo spat as he pointed to himself.

"Oh? So now you're a king?" Pisces questioned.

"Pft, I've been a king." Leo said holding his head high.

"We were just told that  we must risk our lives to protect, not only Las Estrellas, but all of humanity from a powerful evil force...and you guys are talking about Leo being a king?! WHILE I AM SILENTLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW?! WE CAN DIE!" Cancer freaked out.

"Calm down, Cancer, no one's going to die. We're all going to be fine." Capricorn told Cancer as he put a hand on her shoulder. She looked at him and gave him a silent thank you by smiling.

"Cap's right. There's no one way in hell one of us is dying, as long as we all look out for each other!" Aries said confidently. Aquarius nodded her head.

"Yeah, and think about how much stronger we'll be after all the training!" Aquarius beamed.

"I agree with Aries and Aqua! If the zodiacs before us succeeded, then why can't we?" Sagittarius said. All the signs hesitantly nodded. They all believed that they were going to be alright, but they knew for sure that it wasn't going to be easy.
.
.
.
The twelve of them arrived back at the house and were all currently in the main house. They were all sitting around, unsure of what to do.

"I'm bored." Taurus said.

"Go read a book." Virgo replied.

"I can think of something better than that." Scorpio said smirking at Taurus. Taurus hopped up from her spot, pulling Scorpio up with her.

"Alright well, see you guys at dinner!" Taurus said quickly before her and Scorpio exited the main house.

"If they keep it up, Taurus really will end up pregnant." Libra muttered. Everyone laughed besides Capricorn and Virgo.

After a couple more minutes, Aquarius and Pisces stood up.

"Pisces and I are going to do some training." Aquarius said as her and Pisces headed to the door.

"I'll go!" Leo and Virgo said at the same time and followed Aquarius and Pisces out the door.

"Well, Aries and I are going to go into downtown for a while. We're going to go buy some things to prepare for training." Libra said as her and Aries exited the house as well.

"And then there were four..." Gemini said in a suspenseful tone.

"Let's watch a movie!" Sagittarius suggested.

"Ooo, a-"

"Romantic comedy?!" Sagittarius cut off Cancer before she can finish. The water sign laughed.

"Yes!!" Cancer cheered. Gemini and Capricorn groaned at the suggestion of a romantic comedy. Cancer put the movie in the DVD player.

"I'ma go read a book." Capricorn said.

"Yeah, I'ma go-" Before Gemini could finish, Sagittarius tugged on his shirt.

"You're staying." She said sternly. Gemini rolled his eyes and sat back down on his spot.

After two hours, the movie finished. Capricorn also finished reading his book.

"Gee, can you guys like, not make out the next time we watch a movie?" Cancer said to Sagittarius and Gemini. They both blushed.