Hugs and Kisses

Capricorn and Cancer were sitting on the steps in front of the main house. Gemini and Sagittarius came out right after them. Then Taurus came rushing out. After Taurus, they heard some yelling from inside and then Aquarius came storming out with Libra behind her. Then Aries came running out and speed walking towards the air house where Aquarius and Libra went. A minute after that, Pisces and Virgo came out, waved to Cancer and Capricorn, then went to the earth house. And finally, Scorpio walked out of the house as if nothing happened.

"I wonder what happened." Capricorn said.

"I think I know..." Cancer said, thinking about the whole Sagittarius thing.

"Is it about the whole Sagittarius thing?" Capricorn asked. Cancer nodded. "Is what she did that bad?"

"Well, in my opinion, no. But in Aries', Leo's, and Gemini's opinion, yes." Cancer said.

"What'd she do?" Capricorn asked. Cancer explained the whole situation to him and he just nodded.

"Oh, that makes sense." Capricorn said. The two sat there quietly and then Leo walked out the house.

"Oh, hey guys." Leo said. He seemed down.

"Hey Le, everything okay?" Cancer asked. Leo smiled softly and nodded.

"We'll see." He replied as he walked away.

"He seemed down in the dumps." Cancer said. Capricorn nodded.

"He'll get over it. It's Leo we're talking about." Capricorn chuckled and Cancer smiled.

"Sooo, are you going to answer my question?" Cancer asked looking at Capricorn.

"You, Cancer." He said.

"What?" Cancer seemed confused.

"I like you, Cancer." Capricorn said bluntly. Cancer became as red as a tomato.

"M-Me? I-I'm the one you have a c-crush on?" Cancer stuttered. Capricorn smiled softly and nodded.

"Ever since that night we all reunited, I feel closer to you..." Capricorn said. Cancer looked at him with a surprised expression. She'd actually always liked Capricorn. She thought of him as nice and very smart, and he always put everyone before himself. She admired him. Cancer looked up at the stars and giggled.

"I actually like you, too, Cap. Ever since we were 11. You're always so considerate and calm. And even though you can be a little intimidating sometimes, I find it easy to talk to you. I like that about you." Cancer beamed.

Capricorn smiled at her. No one has ever said anything like that about him before. He felt warm. He used both his hands to cup her face and he pulled her into a passionate kiss. Cancer blushed and was surprised to find her soft lips against his. She snaked her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. It all felt so right. But Cancer suddenly pulled away.

"W-What do we tell the others?" Cancer asked bashfully. Capricorn smirked and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"We tell them that we're together now, duh."
.
.
.
Gemini and Sagittarius were in Sagittarius' room right now.

"W-What do you mean you answered the door naked?!" Gemini asked shockingly. He was sitting on her bed and she was standing, facing him. Sagittarius rubbed the back of her head and sighed.

"I mean...I-I wasn't completely naked! Only in my bra and underwear, that's all!" Sagittarius said.

"THAT'S WHAT NAKED IS." Gemini exclaimed. Sagittarius frowned.