Those F--king Idiots

Aquarius waited for Leo outside the main house after she finished packing for their little mission.

It was almost dawn, they planned to leave before sunrise so they would be gone by the time anyone wakes up.

After waiting a few more minutes, Aquarius could see Leo leaving the Fire House and walking towards her.

"Got everything?" She asked once he was close enough.

"What do you think." Leo said slightly aggressive.

Aquarius narrowed her eyes at the seemingly grumpy lion. "Someone's not a morning person." She thought to herself. She then dug into her bag and pulled out a green apple. "Here." She offered Leo.

He grabbed the apple from her hand and took a bite out of it. "Thanks." He said. Aquarius pulled out an apple for herself, and they began walking towards their last battlefield.

"Where are you two off to?"

Aquarius and Leo stopped in their tracks and turned around to see who it was.

"Are those my green apples?!"

Taurus and Scorpio.

"We're just going to do some training." Aquarius answered Scorpio. She turned to Taurus with a guilty expression. "And sorry about your apples, T. Now, why are you two up so earlier?" Aquarius asked.

"Taurus woke up hungry, so she's getting something to eat from the Main House. And by the way, you're a terrible liar." Scorpio said, crossing his arms.

"Why do you care about where we go?" Leo spat. Scorpio glared daggers at Leo.

"Why are you so intent on not answering the question?" Scorpio snapped back.

"Why are you invading our business?"

"Why are you getting so defensive?"

"Fuck off."

"Make me."

"Will both of you shut up?!" Taurus yelled. "It's too early for this and I'm hungry as hell. Come on, Scorp."

"Aqua, where are you guys heading?" Scorpio asked for the second time. Aquarius sighed and glanced at Leo, who was fuming with annoyance.

"We uh-" She hesitated. She was never good at lying. "Agh, we're going to try and get a lead on Ophiuchus." Scorpio had a mischievous glint in his eyes, while Taurus was just looked shocked.

"Are you two dumb?! Who's idea was this?" Taurus asked. Her eyes drifted to Leo. "Leo?" Leo gaped at her apparent accusation.

"It wasn't my idea!" Leo cried. Taurus stared with wide eyes and averted her attention to Aquarius, who is awkwardly swaying back and forth on her feet. "Really, Aqua?" Taurus shook her head disapprovingly.

"Please don't tell anyone." Aquarius pleaded.

"We won't. We're going with you." Scorpio smirked. Both Taurus and Aquarius looked at the water sign with wide eyes.

"No fucking way." Leo growled.

Scorpio grinned and put an arm around the brunette beside him. "Come on, T. Let's go get our things. We'll be out fast!"

He began dragging her towards the Water House. Taurus was taken aback. "Do I not get a say in any of this?!" She yelled.

Scorpio chuckled. "No."

Aquarius and Leo stood still, watching the couple walk away. Aquarius was still confused, and didn't know what to say. Leo was still fuming with annoyance.