Now What?

The zodiacs made their way back home in deep silence. It's not like they had nothing to say, each of them were just caught up in their own thoughts.

Once they arrived, they entered the main house and took their seats at the table.

"Well, what's the plan?" Leo asked. He looked around at everyone until his eyes fell on Aries. He noticed he's been tense ever since the whole scenario with Ophiuchus. It worried him.

"There is no plan, because there's nothing we can do. We have no idea where Ophiuchus is located and who knows if Mr. Sky is even on our side." Virgo replied.

"But we don't know that-"

"But we do." Virgo cut the fire sign off. "Capricorn is pretty spot on when it comes to trusting people, and if he can't trust Mr. Sky, we can't either."

"Virgo's right." Pisces said. "I think the only thing we can really do is investigate Mr. Sky until our pendants glow again."

"Then is the investigation really necessary? Because, like Virgo said, if Cap can't trust him, we all can't trust him. So what's the point if we don't trust him anyway?" Libra questioned

"Cap, what do you think?" Cancer asked, turning to the male.

"For now, you guys just have to go with the flow of things until the pendants glow again, and hopefully, Ophiuchus will show up again. In the meantime, I will do my own little investigation on Mr. Sky." Capricorn stated.

"Cap, we can help you if you wa-"

"No, that's not necessary. It's a small job to get done, I can handle it on my own. Besides, it'll be too obvious if all of us investigate." He explained before Pisces could finish.

"Then I'll just help you. I'll be Watson, you be Sherlock." Cancer smiled, causing Capricorn to blush  a little.

"Deal." He said.

"Ugh, this whole situation sucks." Taurus mumbled while rubbing her temples. Scorpio put a hand on the bull's shoulder, catching her attention.

"At least we have a few days to enjoy ourselves." He winked at her. Taurus narrowed her eyes but replaced her suspicious expression with a smile.

"Yes! I get to sleep allllll day." Taurus sighed happily.

"Sleep? Who said anything about sleep?" Scorpio smirked, and in response, Taurus glared at him.

"Okay but, is it just me, or are you guys a little...frightened by what Ophiuchus was saying?" Pisces asked.

All twelve signs nodded slowly.

"Not by what he was saying, but how he said it." Virgo elaborated.

"That guy's a real creep." Sagittarius shivered at the thought of how uncomfortable the man made everyone feel.

Gemini put his arm around the blonde. "No need to fear, my love. For I...am your protector." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Sagittarius glared at the air sign and removed his arm from her. "Don't touch me, I'm still upset with you."

"But it wasn't my fault!" Gemini whined.

Libra leaned towards Aries, who is sitting beside her.