Two

All the signs gathered at Libra's and Sag's apartment to discuss their next plans. The list and notes were on the table for everyone to see.

"So, looks like Capricorn is next on the search list." Taurus said.

"Thank god. Someone who can understand me." Scorpio said.

"Hm, that's interesting." Aries said while looking through the notes.

"What? What does it say?" Asked Virgo.

"It says he was last seen in Constellation City, at our new house."

"Wait, we have a new house?" Asked Sag.

"Yup, so call the movers today, because that's where we're all living from now on." Cancer told her.

"Ooh! How exciting! I'll call right now!" Libra said rushing to the phone.

"Does he know that we're going to be living there?" Asked Taurus.

"Of course he does. It's Capricorn. He knows everything." Scorpio stated. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"That's true... I wonder how he found out though." Taurus said.

"I guess were just going to have to go to the new house before we find all the signs." Said Virgo.

"Yep, thats what it looks like." Gemini said.

"Constellation City is about 12 hours from here, so we'll leave tomorrow." Scorpio said.

"Should we drive the whole day?" Leo asked.

"Yes." Aries said, along with Cancer, Virgo, Sag, and Gemini. Taurus groaned and Scorpio just had a pokerface and shrugged.

"Alright, then we drive the whole day." Scorpio stated.
.
.
.
The next day, the 9 signs left in 3 cars, since Sagittarius had one. Scorpio was driving Taurus' car again, it was only the two of them though, since Virgo and Cancer wanted to go with Sag and Libra. Gemini drove his car with Leo and Aries in it.

"You really hate being on the road, huh?" Scorpio asked looking over at Taurus.

"It's not that I hate it, I'm just tired of it. I just wanna be home in my own bed, and just spend the day without searching or driving."

"Yeah, I get that." They were silently for a while before Scorpio spoke up again.

"So...when we were driving to Astropolis, we got into a little conversation, and then Cancer interrupted us right before you were going to tell me something...are you going to tell me now?" Taurus eyes went wide and turned to Scorpio who seemed to have a serious expression on his face. She began to blush as she faced forward again.

"I, uh, I forgot what I was going to say..." Taurus hesitated.

"Liar."

"I-I'm not lying! I really don't remember what happened!"

"You told me about that dumb Aaron guy and then I got jealous." Scorpio told her straight up. She knew what she was going to say to him, she just didn't have the courage to say it right now.

"Y-yeah..."

"So are you going to tell me?" Asked Scorpio.

"I, uh, well, I-"

"I like you." Scorpio finished. Taurus' cheeks tinted red and she decided to speak up.

"Y-Yeah, I like you..."
.
.
.
Back in the boy's car, Gemini was telling Aries and Leo about his convo with Sag.

"So you guys are together now?" Leo asked.

"Well, kinda. I mean, we're taking it slow." Gemini answered.