Getting The Boys

"O-Oh my god. Guys, we have to go home now." Scorpio said looking at his phone.

"Okay, we'll go when we finish this game." Pisces said.

"No. I am freaking out right now Pisce! LOOK AT THIS MESSAGE TAURUS SENT ME. AND I TRIED CALLING HER BUT SHE'S NOT ANSWERING HER DAMN PHONE!" Scorpio said starting to panic.

"Woooah...you seriously didn't use protection?" Pisces replied. Scorpio smacked him on the head.

"YOU IDIOT! THAT'S THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES RIGHT NOW!" Scorpio growled.

"Can you guys hurry up and go?!" Leo yelled from across the table.

"FUCK OFF LION!" Yelled Scorpio.

"Geez, what's up your ass?!" Leo shouted.

"Okay Scorp, just caaalm down...let's just finish this game and we'll go home, alright? Everything is fine." Pisces spoke quietly to Scorpio. Scorpio just glared at him and turned back to the game.

"Tch, whatever..." Scorpio muttered before shooting the ball.

Gemini was still standing by the trashcan. He was on the phone with Sagittarius.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING! What's the address?!"

Gemini wasn't surprised Sagittarius reacted that way. He was currently having some trouble trying to speak though, and he didn't even know the address. Gemini tapped on a guy's shoulder and handed him the phone. The guy gave him a weird look before putting the phone to his ear.

"Uhh, Hello?"

"Oh hi, I need the address to the house you're at."

"Uh, it's 14709 Rocket Ave...did you get that?"

"Yes...alright thank you so much!"

"No problem." The guy said and he handed Gemini back the phone.

"H-helloooo?" Gemini slurred.

"GEM, YOU JUST WAIT WHEN YOU SEE ME." And then the line cut. Gemini groaned. The last thing he wanted was an upset Sagittarius complaining to him.

"HA, YOUR EMPIRE HAS FALLEN!" Gemini heard a familiar voice.

"YOU GUYS ARE JUST CHEATERS!" Another voice yelled.

"ACCEPT YOUR DEFEAT, FIRE SIGNS."

"I WANT A REMATCH."

Gemini figured Aries and Leo were playing a game of beer pong with Pisces and Scorpio, and it seems like the two fire signs lost. It was weird. He swore he just heard Scorpio yelling about something a few minutes ago. Gemini rolled his eyes and took a seat at the bar him and Capricorn had their shot contest at. He decided to lay his head down on the counter and wait for the girls to show up.
.
.
.
"Right at this street." Aquarius said sitting in the passenger seat. Sagittarius almost flipped the car with the sharp turn she made. She was driving a little fast because she wanted to get to the party as soon as possible.

"What the FUCK. We've been driving for a good 20 minutes. Where are they?!" Sagittarius growled.

"They're really going to get it..." Cancer muttered.