Pleasant Surprises And Together Again

It was finally Tuesday, March 20th, the day of Aquarius' party. The signs all woke up at around 11 am and went to the main house and ate breakfast. When they were all done, they talked about what they would be doing for the day before they left to Aquarius' party.

"How do we even know it's her party? It didn't even say on the flyer." Gemini stated.

"Well, it doesn't matter if it is her party or not. We know that she's for sure going to be there, otherwise, she wouldn't have put up the flyer." Virgo replied.

"Yeah, that's true." Gemini said. "So what are you guys going to do in the mean time?"

"Well, Aries and I are going to go train somewhere." Leo said.

"I was just going to stay in today." Scorpio said.

"Same." Capricorn added.

"Us girls are going shopping. I mean, we are going to a party tonight." Said Sagittarius, as the other girls nodded. Gemini looked at Leo and Aries.

"I guess I'll go train with you guys." Gemini told Leo. After that, everyone separated and did their things. The girls went shopping, Leo, Aries and Gemini went to train, and Scorpio and Capricorn decided to organize their rooms.
.
.
.
"Hurry up! You take forever Sag!" Aries yelled. Him and Leo were waiting for Sag to come down stairs so they can go.

"Hey, beauty takes time!" Sagittarius said, walking out of her room and down the stairs.

"Trying to look good for Gemini?" Leo said smirking. Sagittarius hit his arm and flipped her hair.

"So what if I am?" And then she walked out of the house, with Aries and Leo behind her laughing.

When they got out, they saw Gemini and Libra waiting outside. Aries looked over at Libra and saw that she was wearing a gray halter dress and black heeled ankle boots.

"She looks cute..." Aries thought to himself.

"Gem!" Sagittarius shouted as she walked up to Gemini. "How do I look, hmmm?" She asked him. She was wearing black jeans with a short off the shoulder red blouse and black mary jane heels. Gemini blushed and chuckled.

"You look amazing, as always." Gemini told her with a wink.

The earth signs headed out of their house next. Virgo was wearing nice, loose burgundy romper and she wore short heeled brown ankle boots. Taurus was wearing a black skater skirt and a black halter crop top to match with it and black ankle boots..

"Looking good, gals!" Libra giggled as the earth signs walked up to them.

Then finally, Cancer and Scorpio came out. Cancer came out wearing a white sleevless skater dress with an open heart in the back and brown short laced sandals. Scorpio saw Taurus and walked over to her.

"You got all dressed up for me? I'm flattered." Taurus hit his arm and blushed.

"Sh-Shut up." She told him. Scorpio smirked.

"Okay, everyone's ready?" Capricorn said, looking around at everyone. They all nodded.

"Let's get going then."
.
.
.
The signs took two cars again. Capricorn drove Gemini's car and Sag drove her own. The boys in one car and the girls in the other. Sag was following behind Capricorn since he knew the way to the Black Woods.

The boys car was a little quiet, but it was like a party in the girls car. Sag had all the windows down and had Beyoncé blasting on the radio and all the girls felt like some bad bitches. All the girls were singing together.