Losing Patience

*Time Skip*

Two weeks have never passed by so fast. Today is the signs' first day of college, well, more like their first day of preparations for the big mission that they know nothing about. They were all eating breakfast in the main house right now, discussing what the day will be like.

"Ugh, I don't feel like meeting new people." Virgo said.

"Well, it's not like you have to meet new people, just don't talk to anyone but us." Taurus said casually.

"I'm actually pretty excited for this. I love meeting new people!" Libra said happily.

"Eh, I just want to know what missions we're going on. I'm ready to put all this training to work!" Aries exclaimed with a fist in the air.

"You just want to fight people." Aquarius said.

"Yeah, you're right." Aries said.

"I wonder who's going to be teaching these special classes." Capricorn stated.

"I know...all this is so weird." Pisces mumbled.

"I guess we'll find out soon!" Sagittarius exclaimed as she pushed out her chair and got up to put her dishes away. Soon after all the signs did the same and they all exited the house.

"I guess we'll all split into each car?" Scorpio asked.

"Why? I think we can all fit in two cars." Cancer replied.

"We can, but what if we want to go to other places?" Sagittarius pointed out. The signs nodded in agreement.

"Good point. Well, I'm going with Taurus." Cancer said walking towards Taurus' car.

"Same." Scorpio said following her.

"I call shotgun in Sag's car!" Aquarius yelled.

"I guess I'm going in Sag's car!" Leo cheered as he followed behind Aquarius.

Soon all the signs got into a car. Capricorn, Aries, and Libra went in Gemini's car Leo, Aquarius, and Pisces went in Sagittarius' car. And Virgo, Cancer, and Scorpio went in Taurus' car. They drove about 20 minutes to get to Nova University. When they parked, they saw tons of people walking or rushing around the area.

"What now?" Pisces asked as all the signs were looking around the campus.

"Let's look for the office." Capricorn said and he began leading the group. He was looking around, and he decided it would just be easy to ask someone for help.

"Uh, excuse me? Do you know where the main office is?" Capricorn asked a random guy.

"It's in the main building where the fountain is. On the West side." The guy said. Capricorn thanked him and lead the group to the building.
.
.
.
"Ah! You must be our special students!" A man said to the zodiacs as they all gathered in his office. Looks like they made it without any trouble. "I'm Mr. Anderson, the Dean of Nova University, it's a pleasure to finally meet you all! And your names? I mean, I know your names but, not you they belong to." Mr. Anderson chuckled.

"Aries Sparks."

"Taurus Woods."

"Gemini Air-Heart!"

"I'm Cancer Rivers!"

"Leo Sparks."

"Virgo Woods, please to meet you."

"Libra Air-Heart! Nice to meet you."

"Scorpio Rivers."

"Sagittarius Sparks!"