♤1

CHAE JOO EUN :

Kookie: I broke up with Mi Na
Read 11.23pm

Chae: Wtf? Why?!?! 😢
Read 11.24pm

Kookie: I slept with this hot girl last night, bitch found out and started crying and shit. She was acting like she owned me, so I ditched her :P
Read 11.27pm

Chae: You're such an asshole!
Read 11.28pm

Kookie: You love meh!
Read 11.29pm

Chae: Mi Na was a nice girl you know? You don't deserve anybody you sick piece of shit!
Read 11.31pm

Kookie: Oh please!People don't deserve someone as hot as me! Also, her boobs were kinda weird.
Read 11.33pm

Chae: I can't believe you said that!
Read 11.35pm

Kookie: I'm coming over to your place.
Read 11.36pm

Chae : My parents are home. DON'T SHOW UP DRUNK!
Read 11.37pm

Kookie: I WON'T! I'm coming over to watch anime. Keep some pop corn and coke ready. Ily bae.
Read 11.39pm

Chae: Being your best friend sucks
Read 11.40pm

Kookie: Brb. Gotta pee.
Read 11.41pm

He showed up at my door exactly ten minutes after his last text. Grey sweats, oversized white tshirt, bag loosely hung over one shoulder and a huge ass grin plastered on his face.

"They're sleeping. We'll have to use ear phones" I said referring to my parents.He nodded and gave me a short hug before following me up to my room.

Since I had only one pair of ear phones, I had one end plugged into my ear and the other end was plugged into Kookie's. We sat next to each other on my bed, my leg over his and his hand around my shoulder. Resting on a mountain of pillows, laptop balanced on our lap, we watched episodes for hours straight.

"It's 3am kookie, we should sleep" I yawned.

"Ugh, yeah" he shut the laptop down and we slept on the same bed, but on two opposite ends. A huge pillow resting between us, keeping his dinosaur like body away from my delicate one.

♡♡♡

Next morning~

"Where are you taking me Jungkook?"

"It's a surprise. Hold on tight" he said as he accelerated his bike. I wrapped my arms around his torso and nuzzled my head into his back, just like I'd been doing for years.

Jeon Jungkook was the best thing that ever happened to me. Being the girl who only wanted to study well, never loose focus and achieve something great in life, I was never interested in relationships or commitments of any type. I was called a nerd by everyone in high school, because I had dated only one guy, that too for a week and broke up before he could even touch me. I barely had friends, but then Kookie happened.

We bonded over the fact that we watched the same anime and had similar taste in music. He was this 'cool dude' right from day one. He was the guy every girl died to sleep with and that's why he gelled well with me; i guess. He needed a break from all the girls trying to flirt with him and I just needed someone who wouldn't fall in love with me and kill me with lovey dovey texts and 'I can't live without yous'.

Kook, being the playboy that he is, had ditched god knows how many girls by now. Dating was a hobby and the longest he ever dated a girl was two weeks. Girls were thirsty asf and even though they knew he'd ditch them soon, they still chose to ask him out on a daily basis until he said yes. But oddly, that part of him never really bothered me.

I was used to his shit and the only thing that mattered to me was that he was a loyal best friend who would never lie to me no matter what. We spoke about anything and everything and he made sure I was happy, and also that no guy would flirt with me because I was his precious little bae. He was perfect and the best buddy I could've ever asked for.

He stopped the bike in front of a coffee shop and I smacked his helmet that securely covered his skull. "This is the surprise you were talking about?" I asked as I got off. He laughed and dragged me into the barista.

"We come here twice a week you ass. How's this a surprise?" I shook my head as I spoke.

"I like getting you all excited and then do this" he found us a nice two seater, and ordered our usual.

Sitting on either side of each other, we sipped on the hot drink, talking about life in general when an attractive girl walked in.

She headed straight to the counter and Kook's eyes were already on her. Her little neon pink dress barely covered her ass. I don't get the point of wearing clothes when all you want to do is show your body. Why not just walk around butt naked?

"Stop staring at her ass Jungkook" I threw a tissue at him to catch his attention.

"She looks hot. Do you mind if I- umm?" he chuckled,rubbing the back of his head, hoping that I'd understand what he wanted to ask me.

"Yes I do. You broke up last night and you're trying to hook up with someone else and also, we are on a date here and don't you dare ditch me!" I growled, temper boiling inside me.

"Ah fine, I'll get her number before we leave then" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

The oh-so-attractive girl who was clearly prettier than me happened to sit on a table right next to ours. So the rest of the date was spent with her checking Kook out and he was doing the same. Biting his lip, un buttoning the top few buttons of his shirt, pushing his hair back and flexing his muscles every once in a while, earning a blush from her and a glare from me.

"Drop me home hoe" I cursed and he nodded with a large grin on his face.

"Okay. Don't be mad at me" he replied as I headed outside and he followed only after getting her number.

The drive back home was the same, minus the excitement.

"I hate you" I muttered, walking straight into my house as soon as he dropped me.

"She is only for a week, but you are forever Chae!" He yelled which brought an involuntary smile on my face, before he drove off.

□ □ □

[A/N]

HOPE THIS WAS INTERESTING ENOUGH. PLEASE DO LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. ANNEYONGH!