♤20

"I swear to God Kook, I'll have the boys chop you into pieces if you lay a finger on me"

"I'm your best friend y'know" he chuckled, the tears in his eyes making  them shine under the moon light.

"Yeah whatever" I swallowed. "You shouldn't be here"  I shifted a little, creating some distance between the two of us.

"I'll come see you after you're done with this heat thing" I looked up at him, and he scooted forward, covering the gap in between.

"No"

"Jungkook.. " I warned but he was in no state to listen.

" Let me stay with you tonight "

" Oh hell no! " I stood up, almost running towards the door.

" Chae , what? "

" The boys told me everything Kookie" I paused as he stood up, "and I know-"

"what do you know? "

" Everything" I bit my lip.

"What? " he furrowed his brows, it seemed like he was angry.

I felt awkward talking about this but I had to say it anyway; I had no choice." That I'm your mate.. and you'll mark me?? and we--" I gasped shutting my eyes tightly as jungkook almost flash stepped to come to me.

My back was flush against the door as he stood tall before me, hands firmly placed on the door frame. I could feel my heart beat against my chest wall, it felt like all the moisture had been drained out of my mouth. Not even a single syllable could I form in response this actions.

"fuck them" he spoke under his breath.

"Move.." I tried.

"I'm sorry, I just feel the need to keep you here" he spoke calmly.

I stared up at him as he continued, "I was supposed to reveal it to you but it doesn't matter now, does it?"  he laughed but, it wasn't the adorable bunny like laugh anymore. It was the one where one side of his mouth curled up more than the other. The one where the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. The one that sounded evil and raw.

"Jungkookie.."

"Let me stay " he leaned forward to press his forehead against mine and this was the first time ever that I'd been this close to him.

I pressed my hands flat against his chest in an attempt to push the boy away. I stared down, making sure not to look into his eyes.

"Please.. No" I pleaded.

"Its not what you think it is" he sighed, pulling away.  His arms now wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me hard against his chest, holding me close in a warm hug.

"I'm not here to mark you" he pressed his nose against my neck making me shiver.

" I won't do anything against your consent bae" he tightened his hold a little, "I love you" he pressed a kiss at the junction between my neck and my shoulder.

I had no idea how to respond to his sudden confession. "You're my best friend Kookie"  I spoke.

"Don't you dare friend-zone me, you fuck" he snarled.

I giggled, burying my face in his chest,  hugging him back. The fear which burned within was put off in a second and I was glad it was. But before I could even fully embrace it, he pulled away. Taking a step, backing up against the wall beside me, "don't touch me".

"Does it turn you on? " I looked down at his pants and yes, he was turned on indeed.

" Don't look Chae, what the fuck? "