♤7

[JEON JUNGKOOK]

Pulling a shirt over my head and onto my body, I dashed towards my motorcycle and hopped on. Something was wrong with the way I felt, something was terribly wrong. I was feeling things I shouldn't and I didn't know what else to do other than go to my only source of help; the boys.

It took me a while to drive over to their place but the image of her was glued to my mind like never before. If I closed my eyes for a mere second, she would show up, tucked in bed, warm against my chest, breath light and slow, I couldn't get her off of my head and it felt so wrong. So, so wrong.

Once I reached what I called my second home, I ran inside.

"Hyung?" my voice came out louder than I intended it to as I knocked on the door.

"Who the fuck-" growled a sleepy Jimin who happened to open the door, the frown on his face turned into a drowsy smile, "Ah kookie" he exclaimed pulling me inside and shutting the door behind my back; he made his way over to the couch where be probably spent the whole night sleeping.

"Jiminie hyung.." I trailed behind him like a trained dog and he eyed me curiously sitting on the couch.

"Brat! You just called me 'hyung'?" he laughed as he pat his side and I immediately sat down.

"Are the others sleeping?" I asked, not finding anybody around and the house was unusually quiet.

"It's five in the morning what do you expect?" he grumbled, laying back against the settee and stretching his arms.

"Want me to make you some coffee?"he asked, being his usual sweet self and I could only nod in response. Jimin rid himself from the couch and made his way towards the kitchen, fixing his messed up hair on the way.

♡♡♡

I sat with a cup of now warm coffee in my hand as two of them came out of their rooms rubbing their eyes and yawning while the other two ran down the stairs, one chasing the other, only to trip and crash against the wooden flooring.

"Caught you!" laughed J-Hope, tickling Taehyung who he had just chased all the way down the stairs.

"Ah hyung, mianhe mianhe" apologised Tae who laughed and squirmed under the older man, which only brought a faint smile on my face, still not enough to get the image of Chae out of my head.

"Oh Jungkook-ah, morning!" greeted Jin who made his way into the kitchen while Namjoon joined Jimin on the couch opposite to mine.

"When did you come?"asked Namjoon.

"A while ago" I responded, eyes searching for a missing man.

"What brings you here?"

"Hyung..I" I paused, setting the now empty cup aside and looking down at my shoes.

"What's wrong? Did you hurt someone?" Namjoon asked frantically and Jimin sat up straight on his seat.

"No"

"Did you tell anybody?" Jimin questioned.

"Yes but-"

"Are they trust worthy?"

"Yeah but that's not-"

"Who is it?" Jimin spoke as he set his cup down.

"Hyung.." I buried my face in my hands, rubbing my forehead with my fingers.

"It's a girl isn't it?" Taehyung chuckled, plopping down next to me and throwing his arm over my shoulder which I was quick to shrug off.

"Oh oh Jungkookie!" Hoseok teased, taking another seat. The only one now left to join us was Jin who was in the kitchen and Yoongi who was nowhere in sight.