♤5

White tshirt, black jeans and brownish ankle length boots. Hair tied up in a pony and Jungkook's leather jacket to top it all off. I wore a little makeup, very little; I wasn't trying to impress him or anything, I just wanted to look good today.

I had lots of homework to do but then Jungkook said he had stuff to tell me and I 'impatiently' waited for the boy to show up. Procrastinating all the work I had left, I sat on the couch in the living room, scrolling through stuff on the Internet, reading long ass fanfictions and flipping through channels on the TV.

"Is it a date?" my mom's voice hit my ears and my head whipped to the side to look at her.

"with Kookie" I smiled and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's nine already, it's too late for a dinner date hon"

"What?" I scrambled onto my feet, checking my phone for the time. It was 9:14 pm.

"Why don't you have dinner now and go eat ice cream with him instead?"she offered, "I made your favourite" smiling as she shrugged, luring me into her food trap.

"Fine" I faked a grin even though I was clearly disappointed that he didn't show up.

I changed into my pajamas but didn't bother washing my makeup off. Dinner cooked by mom is the best thing ever so I was full and I don't think there was enough space in my stomach left to fit even a scoop of ice cream.

I crashed bed an hour later and as usual, sleep never came without me having to roll around in bed for an extra hour. I wanted to call Jungkook and yell at him but then again, I didn't feel like doing it. He was probably chilling with someone else, the thought alone made my heart clench. I wasn't jealous. No.

At eleven or so, my phone buzzed.

Kookie: Come out.

Chae: ??

Kookie: I'm waiting right outside your house. Told you I'd take you out on a date didn't I? Don't tell me u slept!

Chae: wait

Kookie: YOOSHH!

I scrambled up, pushing the thick comforter off of me and ran down the stairs. Peeking through the pin hole, I saw Jungkook standing outside wearing nothing but a black tshirt and cargo shorts. Holding a hoodie in one hand while the other rested on the frame.

I opened the door and just like he always did, he crushed me in a hug.

"I'm so so so so soo sorry" he apologised, dragging out the last 'so'.

That brought an instant smile on my face. Sure I was mad at him for everything that happened today but how could I not forgive this kid when he was being so darn cute.

"What were you doing all day?" I asked, pushing him away, pretending to be angry.

"I'm not gonna lie" he paused, "I was hanging out with the rest of the boys. They were umm, teaching me something" he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Fine. I'm sleepy so" I shrugged.

"No Chae you're not!"

"Of course I'm kookie. It's almost midnight you idiot"

"I don't care. It's not tomorrow yet and the date still stands" he muttered under his breath before scooping me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"What the heck you asshole let me go" I protested, kicking my legs and puching his back with my bare fists.

He chucked before pressing the lock to my house from the inside and closing it shut. Playfully spanking my ass and asking me to stay quiet, he walked towards his black motorcycle and let me down.