♤21

A/N: GUESS WHAT? I lost control over myself and ended up writing shit. This chapter is rated M. But it isn't smut so I think it's okay to read on..?

~~~

It was eight in the morning when my phone vibrated and it took me a while to find it in the first place. Trying my best to open my eyes, I looked at the caller and it was Namjoon again.

"Hey"

"Morning! Is everything okay? Did Jungkook do something stupid? " he questioned.

I chuckled, turning to look at Kook who had his nose pressed against my arm, "no, he's sleeping right now".

"Thank God! Stay safe Chae, we were all so worried about you".

"I'm so lucky to have you guys y'know" I paused, slowly pushing Kook's arm off of my waist to get off bed to go into the washroom, "thank you for checking on me".

"Anytime. Just know that we're always here if you need help"

"Yes boss" I smiled and hung up within the next few seconds.

I'd usually feel really sleepy but today, I woke up fresh and energetic. I took a quick trip downstairs to say 'bye' to mum and dad as they left to work. Brushing my teeth, I splashed water onto my face, enjoying the warm liquid slide off my cheeks.

Cleaning up, I stepped out of the bathroom only to find Jungkook wide awake, sitting at the edge of my bed, one hand rubbing the bulge in his pants while the other rested on the sheets behind him bearing his weight.
His eyes were rimmed  golden brown, lips moist and pressed against one other. I relied on my reflexes to grab my phone and rush back into the restroom, call Namjoon and ask for help, but before I could even turn around, the boy had me pinned against the closed door.

His hands held me firm against the wood behind me as he pushed his knee between my legs to press it up directly against my core.

It was all happening too quickly and before I could even react to this, his lips crashed into mine. Pushing his tongue into my mouth for a brief second, he sucked hard on my lip making me push him off.

I had my hands pressed against his chest, using all my strength to get him to move away but he wouldn't budge. I tried to turn away but his hands were quick to clasp against my jaw and hold me there, in place.

"Jung- mmf " I tried, " please".

He let his tongue draw a line against my lips before licking down my neck all the way to my shoulder.

"I love you so much " he spoke against my skin, his hands left my face to hold onto my waist pushing me back, fingers slipped into my shirt to gently brush against my skin one by one.

" No! Jungkook... "

" I want you so bad" he hooked his thumb into my pants and I panicked even more.

If I wasn't crying already, now I was. Tears streamed down my face as I used both my hands to hold onto his wrist to stop him but he was too strong. As much as I tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from my throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

"Jung- kookie, look at me" I swallowed the lump in my throat which made my mouth drier than it already was.

He pulled away to look at me and another sob left my lips, shaking me whole. "Please don't do this, please"  I begged.

"Why're you crying? " he brought his hand up to wipe a tear off and I held onto it.

" No. This is wrong~ " he was only doing this because he was in his heat and I did not want it.

" You want it. Your body does" he pressed his nose against my neck, taking a deep breath, "I can smell it baby".

"No, Kookie please.  Don't do this, I beg you" I pushed but he was a hundred fold stronger.

" You're so wet"  he moved his hand until his fingers hovered right above my heat,  "and hot"  he pressed them against my clothed core, making my body jolt in both pleasure and pain. But this... It wasn't making me happy.

He would leave me once he got over his heat. That's what he always did with the girls he would fuck during this time. We wouldn't be friends anymore, nothing would be normal.

"Don't force me into this Kook, I don't want it! " I yelled, smacking his shoulder first and then his face.

" Baby.. "

" I'm your best friend and you love me, stop doing something I don't want! I'm not one of your hoes, you can't behave like th-"

His lips were pressed against mine again and this time he was being gentler.   "You're my mate"  he spoke.

"I'm not " I countered,  " You loving me is not enough. I need to love you back too! "

" Do you not love me? " he took a step back, his hands off and away from me and a few inches of gap between us.

" I don't " I cried, tears endlessly flowing.

" Chae-" he started only to be cut off.

" I don't love you " I repeated, hugging myself.

"  Please don't say that "

" Don't say what? " I angrily rubbed my eyes, "This is not love. This is lust. I've known you long enough to know what this is. "

" No, please just listen to me once " he stretched his arm out to me and I was quick to move away.

" Don't touch me! You've done this with a lot of girls Jungkook, I don't want to be one of them"

"You're not! " he yelled, "I don't love them! I never did! They're disgusting. But you.. I love you"

"Disgusting. That's what you'll call me after you're done with me " another tear left my eyes and at this point I didn't even care. My safety was much more important, and I rushed towards the bed, grabbing my phone to call one of the boys.

" Chae, what're you doing? No don't " he snatched the phone from me.

"Return it, Jungkook" I warned, my eyes teary and red.

He pushed me onto the bed, sitting me down before he kneeled in front of me. His hands placed on my knees as he pressed his forehead against it.

" why-" a dry racking sob tore through his body which had me drop everything I had running in my head and look at him,  "why don't you believe me?".  The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down his face wetting my lap. I felt the muscles of his chin tremble like a small child and he looked up at me as if  I was the only thing that could soothe him.

" I've changed. This is not a wolf thing" he inhaled through his mouth, coughing before continuing, "I love you with all my heart. You're all I want for the rest of my life."  he hugged my legs closer to his chest.

I looked away for a moment to try and contain myself first but he refused to look away, even as his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with emotion, unwilling to back down.

"I need you. I'm in my heat and I lost control over myself a while ago but that will never happen again. I will try my best to- " his dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; his hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief, "Please don't say-" he swallowed hard, a lone tear traced down his wet cheek,  "Please stay with me. Love me, Chae".

He wept again, tears streaming from his deep black eyes, no trace of golden brown seen, loud, heaving sobs tearing from his throat, and still he did not look away.

" You have no idea how much I love you" he wiped his cheek against his sleeve, "you can punish me for everything I did, but love me back. Please. I need you to" .

I hadn't realised but the tears that had dried for a second were flowing back down my cheeks again. I cupped jungkook's face with both my hands, pulling him up to me before pressing my lips against his.

~~

/raises brow, kook style\