♤40

Warning : It's smut lol. I know some of you don't like reading smut. I'm sorry, but you'll miss out on the plot if you skip this chapter :(

--

"Round five?" He asked after an hour and I was so so exhausted, I wasn't sure if I was alive or not.

"I'm tired.." I mumbled, burying my head into the pillow, too sore to move.

The boy shifted closer to my form on bed, his chest flush against my back.

"Baby.." His voice low and deep.

"I can't Kookie.." I sighed, flinching when I tried to move my legs a bit.

"I'm so" he pressed his hips into my ass, grinding into the flesh in order to get some relief, "hard".

He sure was. I could feel him. But after everything he'd put me through, I wasn't sure if I could be of any help. I'd had more than five orgasms right on his thick length in the past few hours. He took me while I was on my hands and knees, while I laid on my back and up against the wall, couch and every other place he could think of.

I rolled onto my back, groaning at the pain that radiated away from my core due to the slightest of movements.

"Does it hurt?" He questioned, his face popping up from my side making me smile.

"A little.." I lied. It hurt a lot.

He brushed a strand of my hair away from my forehead while his hair stuck onto his skin due to sweat. He looked fucked out and the way his chest was all open for me to see and only an inch away from my own, and the way his eyes were a shade darker than usual made me sigh in some kind of an odd satisfaction.

"Are you hungry?"

"No, Kookie" I shook my head.

"You're too sore" he grinned, as if he was proud of himself.

"You Lil shit" I chuckled, gasping at the pain again.

"Let's make you feel better shall we?" He smirked, shifting low until his face was between my legs.

"Jungkook no please! I can't take it! Don't touch me there please!" I begged, bringing my thighs together in an attempt to keep him away.

"Trust me.." He started, "I'll make you feel better".

"I'm over sensitive, I can't. It's gonna hurt please " I moved my legs but his hands were like iron cuffs around my knees.

"Chae.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you trust me?" He looked serious.

" Yes! But you're horny right now and I don't trust you when you're horny!"

He chuckled, "Shush..give me ten seconds. I'll stop if it hurts".

"Jungkook no-"

"Its a wolf thing. Trust me.." He pushed my legs apart until his lips hovered over my heat, "please?" He requested and I obliged.

The moment his tongue flicked my core, my eyes fell shut. Pain was all I could feel for the first few seconds but it was soon replaced by a feeling of numbness, as if somebody had applied an anesthetic, which transformed into mild pleasure.

"Ah" I gasped when he let his teeth graze over my clit.

"Doesn't hurt anymore, does it?" He grinned.

"No" I said shyly.

He brought his lips back and sucked hard on my lower lips making me arch my back, "fuck!".