♤ 8

"Oh and" Hoseok paused on his way out, looking back to lock his eyes with me, "that thing glows when you're with your mate", he said pointing towards my face.

"What glows? What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, clearly not getting the point at all.

"The mark" he answered as his index finger grazed over the tattoo on the back of his neck; the tattoo every boy gets when he first turns into an wolf, the tattoo that marks him in order to separate him from the crowd.

I touched my own, the embossed circle smooth against my fingers even though it was partially sheltered by my hair and by the collar of my hoodie. 'The tattoo glows...' those words repeated in my head for the next few hours.

[CHAE JOO EUN]

"What time does the class start Mr.Jeon?"

My eyes shot up from my book at the mention of his name. He was late to class and the lecture had already begun, this was bad. I sat up straight, in order to get a better look at the scene unfolding before my eyes.

"I'm sorry Mr.Shinhyuk" Jungkook apologised at once, making his way towards my desk. The lecturer scolded the boy without a brake till the young fellow took his usual seat next to me. I waited until the teacher turned away; "morning" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Morning" a low greeting left his lips.

I shifted my gaze back to the board to avoid getting noticed while we spoke. "It's unusual for you to wake up before I do.." I nudged him, "and leave".

" I had to meet up with the boys" he muttered.

"Everything okay?" I questioned, eyes turning to look at him for a brief moment.

He stared at particularly nothing on the desk as he responded, "Yeah! I just couldn't sleep well last night so I left early to go see the boys".

His answer was slightly different this time, "you couldn't sleep well last night? That's rare coming from you" I giggled a little and he rolled his eyes.

"You kept snoring all night Chae!"

"Wait what? I don't snore!!" I defended myself, embarrassment washing over my entire existence.

"I'm kidding " he laughed, shaking his head and looking away.

"Bitch!" I smacked his shoulder earning another chuckle accompanied with an adorable bunny smile this time until-

"Miss. Chae, please take Mr.Jeon along with you, straight outta my class!"the voice too familiar for my ears, I jerked at the suddenness and glared at Jungkook who stood up with a sly smirk on his lips.

I turned to the teacher,  "I'm really sorry sir I-"

"Get out of the class!" he repeated and I mumbled a low 'fine' making Jungkook facepalm for a second.

-

"Get on! We're going out today!" he laughed and I shook my head, "no shit! I have four other classes to attend and- ".

"Chae-ah, members are all free today and I want you to meet them. Please?" he pouted. The Jeon pout was too powerful for me to resist so I obliged, making myself comfortable behind him, arms wrapped around his torso as a bag full of books hung securely on my back.

Jungkook visibly stiffened for a few seconds before he drove off.

♡♡♡

"They live in a forest?" I gasped looking around and finding nothing but trees, moist and warm.

"Yeah" Jungkook laughed, pushing my shoulder playfully while I stood gaping at the house.

Their building was the one that stood on a thin line between a big house and a mansion. Two storey structure, thick wooden walls that almost looked indistructable , well furnished, clean, warm and welcoming.

I entered the house, hoping to find six fully grown men but all I could see was emptiness. Though the exterior of the house looked like it had suffered many winters and storm seasons, the old wooden floor had been sheltered inside. It bore the characteristic hues of original walnut, dull, but in a way more beautiful than any engineered product could be. It was a woodland dream that we had the pleasure to walk on, its colours soothing my nerves  before the red glowed of the hearth.

"Hyung!" Jungkook's loud call brought me out of my day dream.

"Ah Jungkookie?" a deep voice called out and the boy who was standing next to me a second ago was now in front of another pale shirtless man, hugging him and patting his back.

"Yoongi hyung! Where are-"

"They're dying outside. You can go join them if you- oh?" he finally noticed me and I had to smile.

"Hi" I greeted, waving a little.

He nodded and I gaped at his beautiful body for a second before looking away. His skin was pure milk, dark brown hair that fell flawlessly onto his forehead, he was shorter than Kook but seemed more intimidating. He smiled back and I looked away shyly.

"Make yourself at home" he said before leaving.

Kook probably noticed this because the next second he leaned in closer and his breath was on my ear, "Yoongi hyung is taken".

I flinched but turned to roll my eye, "That..is cool?" I managed, to which he chuckled, "Stop stripping him with your eyes Chae!".

"Oh my god! I was looking at his skin because it is flawless and I want skin like that!"

"Your skin is perfect! Now let's go" he winked before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a door which lead to the back of the house.

The view was even better now from where I stood, the place was so close to one of the hills that lined the border of the city we lived in. Fresh was what I felt, standing with him, letting the moist air touch me everywhere making me feel neither cold nor hot.

I couldn't fully appreciate the scenery laid out before me as five tall well build men stood in my view. They appeared to be playing, as their shirts were muddy and dirty, yet each one of them more attractive than any boy I'd ever laid eyes on. They were all literally giants and I felt like a lilliput when Jungkook dragged me to them. Even so, their faces were full of boyish innocence and kindness so it took me minutes to gel with them all.

Next thirty minutes, and I knew all their names, hobbies and a little more. Jimin and Taehyung were the first ones I got really close to. It was easy for me to open up to them. Maybe because they were more understanding than the rest, or because they were younger or just that they were so playful and funny that it attracted me. I had just about met them but I found myself spending more time playing and jumping around with them because as they say it, '95z are cool'!

A few minutes later when the majority of the pack sat down to have a snack, the 95z had their eyes on me, and then they spoke "How about a race Chae?"

I felt so 'at home' with these boys so I nodded, "I'm in". Taehyung clapped happily and Jimin rose a brow, "You sure you can run as fast as I do?".

"I can try" I smirked at him, "I'm the fastest girl in class".

Exactly ten seconds later, it was Jimin and me on the starting line drawn by Taehyungie the great. "On your mark.." the skinny boy rose his hand, "get set.." I lowered myself, "Go!" his loud voice echoed around us as we took a sprint.

♡♡

I don't even know how the chapter turned out man I'm so tired