♤ 10

"Would you like some fish?"

"Uh, no she's a vegetarian" Jungkook answered for me. I smiled at the short girl who sat next to Yoongi. The boys, SunHi, Yojin and I were seated around the dining table, hogging.

"You're weak because you eat only grass" Jimin laughed.

"Shut up!" me and SunHi voiced together.

Jung SunHi (Yoongi's mate) and I gelled well together, while Yojin was a little upset with me for making fun of her.

I made a ship name for her and Jin - 'Jinjin'. I thought it sounded cute but unfortunately she didn't think so.

SunHi served some more rice and curry into my plate and I glared at her. "You should eat well" she grinned while I looked down at my plate.

♡♡♡

"Kookie likes you" SunHi clapped as she side hugged me. I forced a smile, "I know". It was only us girls now as the boys were out doing only god knows what.

"He keeps looking at you like every two seconds" Yojin said.

"That's because he really likes her!" SunHi repeated.

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say or think in the least. He liked me? Of course he liked me, he's my best friend! Jungkook had always told me that he liked me, but hearing the same thing from two girls a few years elder than me, sounded so strange.

I was so lost in my thoughts that when I returned back to my senses, I realised that the girls had been talking about something else entirely.

"He was crazy! I mean look at this!" SunHi half yelled,yanking the collar of her shirt down to show us purple bruises decorating her neck. I took a few seconds to realise that they were actually hickeies.

"It's funny how he's so lazy, but active enough to do all that to you" Jin's mate(Yojin) laughed, referring to Yoongi.

"I end up riding him most of the time but when he's in his heat, he takes control" SunHi mused while I stared at them wide eyed as a blush made its way onto my cheeks.

They must be really really close to talk about such private things so publicly. As much as I was taken aback at their talk, I was curious as well.

"What is heat?" I asked stupidly making the two girls stare at me. Being a college student, I did know that dogs had a period of heat during which they bred but-

"Let me enlighten you! " SunHi clasped my hands in hers pulling me close. Yojin rolled her eyes, letting out a small laugh.

"So, heat is when a wolf has this huge urge to fuck"

"Oh god! Let me explain Chae-ah" Yojin pulled me to her.

"Real wolves breed only once a year, during the winter months so the pups will be born in the spring, when food is plentiful and the weather less severe." she explained.

"But the boys...they are werewolves. Just like we girls go through ovulation and menstrual cycles, the boys too go through a three day period called 'heat'. That is when their sexual hormones increase drastically, and the urge to have an intercourse is too much.".

It was a lot to process but I nodded understandingly.

"Yeah! And when they're in their heat they get so good in bed like god save my soul" SunHi pulled my slightly traumatised body in another hug. She was so touchy and physical; it was surprising how Yoongi and her were a couple.

I giggled at her excitement, patting her head softly.

"Yojin-ah!" Jin's loud call bounced off the living room; we turned our heads in unison.

He was covered in a thin layer of sweat, as he approached her before slithering his arm around her waist. "Let's go take a shower" he whispered in her ear which was loud enough for me to hear.

"No, you nasty" she slapped his chest playfully while he pouted, leaning down to kiss her neck.

A second later I realised that SunHi was no longer beside me. She was halfway out of the house and I stood up from my seat, not sure if I should follow her out or not because the romance in the room was making me uncomfortable.

"Chae oh, ahh!" Jungkook entered the house only to slip and fall face flat.

"Are you okay?" I rushed forward, crouching down beside his fallen form.

He dusted the front of his shirt before glancing up to wink at me. "Don't worry, I'm fine". Rolling my eyes, I stood up, offering a hand which he didn't take, to help him onto his feet.

"You don't need to deal with this little brat Chae" a voice spoke from behind me before I felt an arm drape around my shoulder pulling me close to a hard, well sculpted chest. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I choked out a faint "Jimin...".

"Come, I have something to show you" the boy gave me an eye smile making me blush before attempting to drag me out of the living room only to be interrupted by Kook.

"You are not showing her anything hyung!" Jungkook snapped, pushing Jimin's arm off of my shoulder, yanking me to his side in a split second.

Jimin smirked at the very pissed Jeon next to me; "Are you jealous Kookie?".

"Shut the fuck up Park Jimin!" Kook hissed.

I gasped at the fact that he had the nerve to not only drop the honorific but also curse at the elder boy. 

"Leave the kid alone" Hoseok said in a commanding tone, swinging an arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"What the hell Jungkook?" I scolded, narrowing my eyes at the tall boy before giving Jimin an apologetic look.

Jimin ruffled my hair, earning a groan from Kook. He left along with Hoseok giving me the opportunity to turn and face my best friend.

"You didn't have to overreact." I hissed.

"Whatever" he swung his arm around my shoulder, not budging an inch when I tried to push him off.

"Let's go home".