♤23

"It's okay. I'm okay"  I assured the boy.
"I'm sorry" hurt was evident in his eyes and I could only cup his cheeks and press my lips to his in a gentle kiss.

" I love you " he confessed the moment he pulled away.

" I know " I stood on my toes and pushed forward to deliver a peck to his forehead.

" Ugh" he groaned as my body came  in contact with the ever growing bulge in his pants.

" Oops " I pulled away, hands dropping on either side.

" No, come here " he chuckled, pulling my body against his before he leaned down to press his lip against my ear. Showering kisses down the side, he stopped at my neck, his tongue peeking out for a mere second to wet the skin there.

I knew what he intended to do and I wasn't ready. I did not want this to happen, not now. I flinched when the tip of his sharp teeth grazed my skin.

"Jungkook.." it sounded more like a warning than a plea as I pushed my hands against his chest.

" I-" he started, quickly wrapping his hand around me, palm settling against my lower back before pulling me close.

I shut my eyes tight, using all my strength to push him off, to tilt my neck in the other direction, but the moment his hand slipping into my shirt to rest at the same spot again, he was ripped away from me like a band-aid off the skin.

I gasped at the suddenness, while Jungkook had his back pressed against the opposite wall taking deep and heavy breaths, meters away from my form.

Before I could even question him-

"Chae! Are you there hon? "

It was the voice I could recognize even in deep sleep. It was mum.

I panicked, quickly looking for my pants. 'where the fu- oh it's here".

Putting them on, I sprayed perfume all over me and my room trying to eliminate the odor.  Tying my hair up in a bun, I ran upto Jungkook who stood frozen.

"Move you idiot! " opening the door behind him, I pushed him into the washroom, shutting the door behind my back. I looked around the room one last time as I heard foot steps approaching, signaling the climbing of stairs.

Pushing Kook's shoes under my bed, I checked myself in the mirror one last time before opening the door.

" Were you sleeping? " she asked and I stared at her for a second before shaking my head, 'no'.

" I knocked a few times" she spoke, walking back down the stairs not bothering to enter and I closed the door to follow her down, "you didn't open, so I had to use the spare key".

"Sorry, I had my ear phones on" I smiled, scratching the back of my ear once before tucking a strand of hair behind my back.

" I came for this " she sighed, stretching to grab a file off the dining table before dragging a chair to sit on it.

I looked at her blankly, "oh also" she looked up at me, "we are having lunch at your dad's colleague's place in a while now, so go get ready, I'll wait".

"Okay" was all I could manage. A part of me felt guilty about leaving Jungkook all by himself but a greater proportion was glad that I could get off without having to be bitten in the neck.

Running back up the stairs, once in the room, I spoke to Kook, requesting him to leave immediately. I didn't even have to explain that I'd be going out for lunch. The moment I asked him to go, he did so, without uttering a single word.

~~~

Lunch was fun with little kids running around the house, distributing cupcakes and not really making noise or a mess by spilling the crumbles everywhere.

I got my mind off Jeon and I could sit close to my father, letting him throw his arm around my shoulder proudly, "This is my daughter. Isn't she pretty? " he would ask, daring the other person to disagree.

A sense of safety took me over and I was relieved it did. As my mother leaned over to push a tiny piece of fruit into my mouth, I felt thankful I had scrubbed myself thoroughly, as if trying to get Kook off of me.

I thought we'd return back home after lunch, but the schedule was altered, mom had things to do so she wanted me to tag along  for the rest of the day and wouldn't have it any other way. It was almost nightfall by the time we decided we'd leave.

For the first time, dad let me leave the windows open as we drove back home. The cold air hitting my face at full force but I felt no pain. Closing my eyes shut, I leaned back against the seats listening to the two most important people in my life bicker over which song to play.

" You'll be sleeping on the couch today " my mom stated as she walked into their shared bedroom.

Dad glanced over to me as I tried my best not to laugh at how in love he was with her.  He pouted before sending a wink my way, " good night sweety".

"Night dad" I greeted back, climbing upto my room.

" What if I told you I was sorry? Would you let me sleep inside please? It's cold out here, as cold as your heart - " my dad spoke, referring to my mother, as he leaned back against the door.

I shook my head, making my way in, glancing around my room, memories from morning hitting me hard. 

As I changed into a my nightwear, I heard my phone go 'ting' .

Taetae :  I heard you did things with the maknae.

Chae : Can You Not!!!!?

Taetae :  Come over tomorrow!! He'll be out of his heat. Let's roast him.

Chae: What? No!

Taetae:  He's tiny isn't he? I knew he had TDS lol

Chae: What's TDS?

Taetae: Tiny Dick Syndrome

Chae: I'll see you tomorrow tae. Bye

I facepalmed before climbing into my bed, replaying events from earlier in my head, hoping to get a good night's sleep.

~~~

Wolf tae is such an adorable concept!! Why do people make him all bad ass he's so cuteejdbdkn