♤4

Days passed, with me having to attend college and all the extra classes. Jeon did text me, but we couldn't physically meet up due to our own busy schedule. Being the ass that he is, he probably ditched college to go hang out with his new group of friends.

But then again, I don't think he was really fooling around. I didn't know how but his grades improved a lot over the past week; which meant he was finally studying now. He scored a 98/100 in the recent test which demanded strong memory. The last person I thought would top was Kook, but oh boy, I had news waiting for him. I really had to high five his face for the miracle.

I walked to his place, just to go check on him and spend some good time together. A quick knock on the door and I waited outside, tapping my foot.
It opened with a click and an unfamiliar face came into my sight.

"Umm, hi" the boy who happened to open the door spoke.

"Hi, is Jungkook home?" I asked casually.

"Yes, but who are you?" his voice too smooth. He was probably one of the hyungs Kook spoke about.

"I'm his best friend" I laughed, "the name is Chae Joo Eun. You can call me Chae though" I extended my hand for the boy to shake, trying to get him to loosen up a little.

He smiled, his chubby cheeks rising, "I'm Jimin, you can call me Chimchim if you'd like" he giggled and I nodded, shaking hands with him. He was just so cute omg.

He let me in and I guessed Kook was in his room or something.

"H-He's in his room" Jimin said as if he read my mind. I took my jacket off and tossed it onto the couch.

"Let me go wake him up then" I made my way towards the door and the boy held my wrist in a tight grip preventing any movement.

"He's with someone else" Jimin said shyly and I could totally understand.

"Why am I not surprised?" I facepalmed as I distanced myself from him.

He hesitated to look at me, which I found incredibly cute. I was about to say something but a loud thud interrupted me. It was followed by a shrilled scream and the sound of furniture creeking? I wasn't sure.

"Slow down Jungkook!" a female voice echoed throughout the house making me cringe.

"AHHHHH! " was what came out next.

I turned to look at Jimin and he looked down at his foot, as if he was ashamed but he had no reason to be.
"I'm sorry" he apologised.

"Why? It's not your fault chim" I smiled and he hesitated to return it.

"I guess I'll leave then. You should go too" I shrugged before walking straight out of the door. The boy didn't follow me out, why would he?

I knew Jungkook. I knew he got laid every other day but it never happened when I was under the same roof as him. It felt horrible to hear moans and screams and I- I felt like shit!

It wasn't like I was jealous or something. He was my best friend and my happiness relied on his. Yet, it stung when he put some random prostitute ahead of me. It was just so hurtful and I was beyond pissed.

The day went by smoothly. I had some of my cousins visit me and we went out for dinner, but what I experienced in the morning was still stuck in the back of my mind. I didn't try calling or texting him. I would have, but at the moment I didn't feel like. There was no sign of him either. He didn't attend college for the next two days and normally I would be worried but now that I knew he was banging some chick at his place, I was least bothered about his activities and whereabouts.