♤ 15

I stood right out of his apartment, delivering gentle knocks at his door every three seconds.

The door swung open to reveal Jimin, in his half naked glory. His eyes widened and he quickly took a step back, the smile on his face fading into nothing.

"hey!" I grinned, waving a little, looking over his shoulder to find a half naked Taehyung coming over with candy in his hand.

What were all of them doing here without me? I furrowed my brows, "you guys didn't even bother inviting me, did you?"

"Chaeeee! "Tae almost squealed as he made his way over before stopping a few feet away.

He took in a sharp breath and his smile faded too, him mimicking Jimin's expression. It looked as if they weren't breathing at all.

"You should go." he mumbled out before trying to shut the door on my face. I stopped it halfway anyway, pushing myself through and into the building which smelt like freshly baked cookies.

Sun Hi came right out of the kitchen with a clingy Yoongi by her side. Her eyes met mine, a brief smile graced her features before her eyes widened. The next second she was beside me, and right after that, I found myself out of the house with the door shut, Yoongi's mate next to me, a thick look on her face.

"what? Why? " I made a face, trying to get in again.

" Chae, no. "she swallowed, gripping my arm.

" Why're y'all giving me that look? Where's Jung kook? "

" He's sleeping."she answered, "you shouldn't be here right now. Can you umm... come back after three days or so?" she tilted her head to the side, biting her lip.

"For what? Anybody in their heat? "I wiggled my brows, " I don't have to worry. You are there to protect me" I clinged onto her hand.

She only sighed, "not that love. It's just that you are ovulating and the way you smell right now, you're gonna turn everyone in the room on" she paused, "and that's not a very good thing".

"okay, shit" I nodded my head, "I'll just, I'll just go back home then."

"Yeah that's best" she grinned, "want a few cookies?"

"No, thank you. Talking of cookies, can I see Jungkook?" I hoped. "He was fine around me back at home. We had a little issue and he ran off so I need to sort things out.." I bit my lip.

"you wait here. I'll fetch him for you" she gave me a sharp nod and I gave her a thumbs up.

Before she could even get into his apartment, the door swung open, a messy Jungkook, in his shorts and a white t-shirt, tousled hair and fluffy face stepped out.

He looked over at Sun Hi who only turned to wink at me, "he's here" she giggled before leaving us alone.

"What the hell are you doing here? I told you not to come, didn't I? "he barked, dragging me across the hallway and taking the stairs, down to the ground floor.

" Are we walking six floors down? We could've just taken the lift Kookie"

"I don't trust myself in a confined space with you. Please understand. " he mumbled, gripping my hand tighter and almost running down the steps.

" Is it because I'm ovulating? Poor Jiminie looked like he'd pass out anytime soon-"

"It's not funny Chae!" he snapped. " It does things to us and Jimin does not have a mate yet. So it's worse for him"

"you don't have a mate either. How're you so comfortable around me? " I raised my brow, making him come to a complete halt.

" what? " he swallowed, " I-I don't need to have a mate. I just, I'm used to being around you so, I have a good control over myself" he responded before resuming down the stairs. One second he didn't trust himself in a confined space with me and the next he has a good control? Wow.

I was already dying to catch my breath, unable to match his pace. "can you like.. Slow down a bit? You're killing me."

"Ow, sorry" he rubbed the back of his neck, looking at me as I stood there, breathing rough and deep.

"You should listen to me once in a while Chae" he grunted.

"I just wanted to sort things out with you. I thought you'd be hanging around with some bitch and that's why you didn't want me to come over" I looked away.

"No, what the fuck? " he threw his hands up, "I don't do that shit anymore. Have you not noticed it?".

"Now that you mention it" I straightened up, "let's go".

^^^

Running through the hallways, I reached the locker room,  two sets of answer sheets in my hand, one mine and the other belonged to Kook.

He pulled his bag out before closing the metal door shut with an extra loud bang, gaining unnecessary attention.

"Don't you have a class to attend?" he asked, not turning to look at me yet, but his wolf senses probably sensed my presence.

" 'we',  We have a class to attend" I answered,  glaring at his back that faced me.

"Yeah right" he chuckled, "Are you angry?".  The boy was still digging into his bag,  "Your heart is racing.  Did you run, or do you just like what you see?"  he smirked over his shoulder, referring to his not so glorious ass.

"Jimin's ass is cuter" I rolled my eyes.

It was now that he fully turned around to look at me in the eyes.
I sighed before shoving his answer paper in his arms.

"What?" he murmured before looking down at it and then back at me.

"Woah,  this is the first time someone gave me a 48.5 on 50" he chuckled.

"You topped Kookie" I stared at him.

" Oh yeah, of course. What can I not do? " he rose his brow.

" Since when are you- what - how did you even score more than me? More than everyone else?" I pushed his shoulder,  "you weren't even studying last night. I knew I'd flunk and I thought I'd have company atleast, but you-".

"Chae-ah" he threw his arm over my shoulder in spite of me not wanting him to, "you're always the smarter one. Just because I have some wolf ass powers now doesn't make me any cooler. Oh wait, I'm cool though."

"Idiot" I giggled,  smacking his arm lightly which made him pull me in closer and bless me with his bunny smile.

Just when we were about to reach our next class, my phone buzzed.

Namjoonie : Yo! We have something important to tell you. Give me or Hobi a call once you done with your classes.
(Don't show this to the maknae) 

>>>

quietly slides in some wolf kookie to make your day better 🙈