♤44

AN: Honey, there's smut. I'll mark the beginning and ending with an '**'

--

An hour later, we ended up at one of the local hospitals. 'Hey you' seemed to be pretty influential at the clinics and because of that, Jungkook was taken into the emergency wards as soon as we entered the out patient department. Apparently, her aunt was the center head and so, we could have access to anything in this hospital for an entire day, for free and off the records, of course.

Within no time, we were all standing in one of the well equipped wards, specially designed modern ones, on the same floor as the operation theatre.

I fidgetted with my fingers the whole time on the way to the hospital. Standing in the empty ward, around the unoccupied bed, we all looked at the chocolate skinned girl who spoke to give us instructions as to what to do.

Nothing felt right to me. I didn't even trust her in the first place. But for some sick reason, Jungkook and Taehyung were very intent on listening to her every command and obeying it.

"Jungkook, we can still go back" I whispered.

"Oh please!" The lady snapped, glaring up at us, "just make your mind up already. I'm not helping you for free. I'm trying to help people in an attempt to wash away the darkness in my own life. If you don't trust me, then just say so to my face and I'll leave." She finished.

"I'm sorry" I apologized immediately, "I just- this is too much for me. It's too sudden and I'm not prepared to loose Jungkook" tears pricked my eyes.

"No ones dying today" She said before pausing and rephrasing her own words, "Well, he will die but I promise, I'll bring him back".

"What are we supposed to do now?" Jungkook cut in and I took in a deep breath.

"Mark her " She answered,"we will wait outside. You two can take your time and get intimate if you want.." She trailed off making Taehyung chuckle.

"Our time is limited though. It's better if you get it done before six in the evening" She spoke checking her basic set.

I looked up in shock. Before six in the evening? Was she serious? It was only eleven in the morning. Was she giving us seven hours to have sex? What the hell?

"I mean.." She began after glancing at the horrified look on my face, "seven hours to get rid of the curse" and I relaxed.

"Okay.." Kook nodded.

It was awkward. Everything was awkward about this. She just asked us to have sex in a hospital ward and then call her in right after?

We weren't even in the mood. Atleast, I wasn't! Depression and worry was all my brain could comprehend at the moment and I watched in borderline horror as the woman stepped out of the ward, dragging Taehyung along with her.

When the door closed shut, I plopped down on the bed. "What're we gonna do now?"

"Have sex. What else?" Jungkook giggled.

"Its not funny Kookie! I'm worried!" I snapped, reaching out to slap his arm and he quickly stepped in until he was standing between my legs.

"Ow, look at my wolf girl trynna touch me already" he smirked and I only hugged him close, burying my face in his chest.

"Can we please, please not do it? Anything could go wrong Jungkook"

"I know, I want to give it a go" he mumbled.

I looked up at him, our faces only inches apart, "give it a go? If this goes wrong I will lose you forever! Do you even realise the seriousness of the situa-mmf" and his lips were pressed against mine, arms wrapping around my waist to pull me closer for a much needed kiss.