Raw in New Orleans

The next morning Joe woke me up by cuddling with me and kissing me rubbing my belly. I rolled over to face him and kissed him as I said good morning handsome I love you. He said good morning my beautiful wife I love you more as he wrapped his arms around me. I put my hands on my baby bump and started to feel around it when I did that I felt Josiah's heartbeat I slowly grabbed Joe's hand and put where mine was so he could feel our son's heartbeat. I said do you feel that it's his heartbeat Joe got all happy and started kissing me again and feeling on my belly, he said I love you so much baby and I can't wait til the day I can call you my wife. I hugged him and said I love you too and can't wait til I can call you my husband you give me life Joe and I'm always gonna remember that. You gave me life I am nothing with out you, you and our family are my only reason for existing Joe said.
After spending much needed time in bed together Joe and I got up showered and got dressed and ate breakfast together. Then we gathered our luggage and headed to the arena our drive there to the arena was a little stressful because we talked about my trust issues I have. He told me that I do need to work on them and I told him that he needed  to keep his dick in his pants. I didn't want to fight with him but I had to tell him how I felt and so did he. He said that I just have to trust him when he says that he won't ever cheat on me again and hurt me like that because we both know how it feels. I said that I wanted to trust him and Im trying he just needs to give me time to heal completely. He could tell that I was getting upset so he kissed my hand as he held it and said I love you baby and I always will I'm your superman and I not going anywhere. I know that I said and I love you too and what's superman without Wonder Woman we both laughed and Joe said he's nothing with out her.
Once we got to the arena we went straight to our dressing room put our things away I got dressed and I sat on Joe's lap before I headed to hair and makeup. I kissed him and he said for me to hurry up and get my work done because he wanted to take me somewhere. I said okay as he rubbed my belly and smack my ass as I walked away. I went to hair and makeup and than headed to do my interviews once I was done there but I couldn't help but to think about where Joe could possibly take me to. When I got to my interviews I was interviewing unimportant people after my interviews I had to go cararno's office to sign my contract for total divas. When I got there Joe was there waiting with carano they both said hey have a seat. I was scared and nervous all at the same time why would they gang up on a pregnant woman.
As I sat down in a chair that was next to Joe and carano said okay well here's  your contract for the next 6 months of total divas and we will also be doing the birthing special it's gonna be a 2 hour episode and we are still coming up with a name for it at the moment but once we have it we will run it by the both of you. Cararno' left Joe and I to discus the contact I looked it over and so did Joe he said it all looks good to me whatever you want to do I'll support you, you know that. He kissed me and told me to hurry up we are gonna be late alright keep your pants on I said. I signed to contract and gave it back to cararno. We headed out outside to the car as Joe opened my door for me and I got in and waited for him to tell me where we are going. He held my hand and said once we get there promise me that you do not want to take everyone home but you can only have one he said.
What are you talking about I ask him were are we going that is gonna make me want to bring things home I ask him. He said you know that show you watch pit bulls and parolees yeah I said. Well that's were we are going he said to Villalobos rescue center I said omg Joe your crazy for taking me there but I love you as I hugged him. I was so excited my heart was racing Joe knows how much of an animal activists I am so he so sweet to bring me here. When we arrived Joe and I met with Tia and we talked for a little and she said thank you so much for coming out and visiting today and letting people know about us and Joe handed her a check she hugged him and said omg thanks you so much. We headed inside to look at the dogs as joe and I were holding hands I kissed his cheek and said thanks for bringing me here babe I love you. He said that he loved me too and kissed my hand we played with the dogs and I sat in the kennel with all the puppy as they all run around me and were jumping on me Joe sat down next to me and started petting them too and he put one of the puppies on my belly and talked to our son.
when we were done playing and visiting all the dogs we headed back to the arena to get ready for the show. Back at the arena Joe had interviews and stuff to do so I headed to catering to eat some lunch and wait for Joe. I got in line and made me a chicken salad sandwich and grabbed some fruit and vegetables to eat and a water hopefully I can start to eat healthy again with out getting sick. I sat sown at a table with r truth and tamina and primo and epico I said hello to everyone and eat my food that's when tamina noticed my ring I guess she wasn't around when we had announced our engagement.  She grabbed my hand and said dang girl that's huge Joe is nuts for going all out like that what did galina say because hers wasn't even close to being that big. Umm I don't think she knows yet I said Tamina rolled her eyes and said well congratulations and welcome to the family she said thanks girl I said. When I was done eating I throw my plate away and sat back down and talked with the guys and r truth ask if he could talk to the baby and touch my belly. Sure truth I said he sat next to me and in his loud annoying voice he said hi there baby you don't know me but I just came to say hi and say you're one lucky kid and than truth put his hand on my belly and the baby kicked he freaked and said hey he likes me alright with a smile I just rolled my eyes.
Thats when Joe came over and said truth bro what are you doing? Oh hey Roman my bad bro I was just saying hi to the baby don't killing me he said as Joe and I laughed. Joe sat down next to me and started eating his food and ask me if I ate I told him that I did and I was full and didn't think I could eat anymore. He kissed me as I put my feet in his lap because they were hurting as everyone talked amongst themselves I posted some pictures to my social medias of our time we spent at the pit bull recuse today. When Joe was done he throw his plate away and grabbed my feet to put them in his lap. As he rubbed my feet I hadn't  realized how much I truly do love Roman he goes out of his way to make me feel loved and it's the little things that he does that makes me appreciate him more everyday like rubbing my feet telling me he loves me holding me in his arms calling me and texting me non stop. I made Joe stop rubbing my feet because it was making me so relaxed that I didn't want to fall asleep. So he had me sit on his lap instead as he rubbed my belly and kissed it and told our son how much he loved him.
It was show time so Joe headed back to his dressing room to finish getting ready as I sat in the viewing area with Sasha and tamina. We talked while I waited for Joe to come back and sit with me. Sasha took a picture of my engagement ring and sent it to her fiancé because she wanted to know why my ring was bigger than hers I laughed at her and said girl the ring shouldn't matter just be glad that you have a ring and that you have a man who loves you and supports you. She laughed and said I know you're right and that's when Joe sat next to me and Sasha's fiancé had texted her back saying not my fault you said yes to marring me and not Roman reigns and showed me the texted and I bust out laughing and saying he's gotta point I said. Joe wanted to know why we were laughing so hard and I told him that Sasha was jealous of my engagement ring being bigger than hers and that her fiancé said that is not his fault that she said yes to him and not you. Joe busted out laughing too he said damn banks he's got a point though Sasha walked off all mad.
The show was under way and about an hour into it I got to be ring side with Sasha and tamina as they go us against Charlotte and Dana Brooke. Joe walked me to the curtain and said watch your back and take care of my son as he kissed me and hugged me. I hugged him back and said we will see you soon daddy and kissed his cheek. We made our way down to the ring as Sasha's music played I waved to fans and touched hands with them. The match has started and fans were asking to take pictures with me and sign some stuff for them I did that as I watched the match. Everything was going good when Dana Brooke thought she could use me to get to Sasha and tamina but my girls had my back and didn't let her use a chair on me but because of that Dana cost the match for her and Charlotte.
I made My way back stage and Joe was pissed about Dana but told tamina thanks for the save. She said I don't know what she was trying to do but she got me fucked up. Joe said I don't care if they wwe wants you to do you aren't going out there anymore that's the end of it. Fine Joe whatever you say I told him. His match was up next he put his hands on my face and kissed me and said I love you beautiful and I only want what's best for you. I know I said as I kissed him back see you soon daddy. His match was him and Cena teaming up against Seth Rollins and Aj styles as Roman's music played he headed to the ring and the match was under way and Cena and Roman had the upper hand when Seth and Aj starting ganging up on both Cena and Roman and I wasn't having it I wanted so bad to go out there but I know I couldn't and that's when Cena and Roman gained momentum and cleared the ring and won the match.
Joe made his way back stage I hugged him and kissed his arms to make sure he was okay. I said babe are you okay your not hurt are you, nah mama I'm good lets get out of here he said. We made our way to our dressing room as Joe showered and changes his clothes I gathered our luggage so we could head to our hotel room. Once Joe was ready to go he gabbed our luggage and we headed towards the car Joe throw our luggage in the back and opened my door for me and we took off he ask me what I wanted to do tonight and I said it didn't matter as long as we did it together.
When we arrive back at the hotel it was all decorated with flowers and Disney music was playing. I turned to Joe and said what's this all about, nothing he said can't I just do something special for my beautiful wife. I laughed and said thank you my husband I love you. As we kissed each other he said I love you too. Joe had room service brought up as I changed my clothes and took my makeup off and got in bed. Joe and I feed each other dinner in bed after we finished eating Joe ask me to dance with him I said to what music it stop playing he said I got you baby as he kissed me. He came back and had put on John legend tonight (best I ever had) as we started dancing slowly together Joe sang along to the song.
       Ah, alright.
Ain't this what you came for
Don't you wish you came, oh
Girl what you're playing for
Ah, come on
Come on, let me kiss that
Ooh, I know you miss that
What's wrong, let me fix that
Twist that
Baby, tonight's the night I let you know
Baby, tonight's the night we lose control
Baby, tonight you need that, tonight believe that
Tonight I'll be the best you ever had
I don't wanna brag, but I'll be
The best you ever had
I don't wanna brag, but I'll be
The best you ever had
I hit you with the best stroke,
Freestyle and the breaststroke
Til you blow a cigarette smoke
And now the bed's broke
So what we gon' do now
Fuck it, round two now
Work it out, then we cool down
Cool down
Baby, tonight's the night I let you know
Baby, tonight's the night we lose control
Baby, tonight you need that, tonight believe that
Tonight I'll be the best you ever had
I don't wanna brag, but I'll be
The best you ever had
I don't wanna brag, but I'll be
The best you ever had
[Ludacris Rap Verse]
Luda, listen...
You ain't even gotta text me
Knowin' me and you got that mental telepathy
Meet me up at the spot,
I'll be sending over the chauffeur
Rich nigga bread, stay poppin' up like a toaster
Nobody come close to me and you together
Step under my umbrella, we'll make it through any weather
Except when I make it storm, sex in the greatest form
And hibernate under my body
Yep I keep it warmer than a chinchilla
She know I beat it up like the thriller in Manila
Flying my private jet to villas in Anguilla
Than throw you on a grill
Cause seven days a week you're my 5 course meal
For real!
Baby, tonight's the night I let you know
Baby, tonight's the night we lose control
Baby, tonight you need that, tonight believe that
Tonight I'll be the best you ever had
I don't wanna brag, but I'll be
The best you ever had
I don't wanna brag, but I'll be
The best you ever had
          When the song stop playing Joe picked me up laid me on the and we just started taking off each other's clothes I wrapped my legs around him and started kissing him on his lips and his neck and I bit his shoulder. Then Roman started kissing me all over he made his way to my legs and the song was on repeat. When Joe started licking me up and down I started to moan and dug my hand into the bed. After awhile Joe made his way back up I could feel him inside of me our bodies moved back and forth as I moaned louder and louder. I said God Joe don't stop baby give it to me deeper as he went deeper and faster I dug my nails into his back. The bed post was hitting the wall repeatedly as I squeezed my legs tighter around Joe's waist. We switch positions I was on top Joe crested my breast and smacked my ass as my body moved up and down. Joe moaned out for me to go faster and I went faster oh fuck I said it feels to damn good I moaned. He smack my ass again and said ride the damn thing baby that made me go faster and faster til I couldn't take it anymore we came to a stop.
      As we laid in bed together Joe had to use the restroom I turned the song off and got redressed and brushed my teeth as I waited my turn to pee. After the both of us were done in the bathroom we got back into bed and held each other for awhile and talked about what we wanted to do on our days off Joe was off til Saturday so I said I don't know anything thing we can take jojo to the zoo or drive to a beach in Texas we will figure it out later. Joe rubbed my belly talked to our son and told him goodnight as he wrapped his arms around me kissed me and said I love you baby and you were the best I ever had. I smiled and said I love you more Joe and you will always be the best I ever had goodnight. Goodnight beautiful as I rubbed my belly JJ kicked back as we went to sleep.