Bora Bora

The next morning I was being woken up by my supermen hugging me and kissing me and playing John legend in the background I got in the shower as he ordered us room service. As the music played I was in the shower when Joe joined me and started singing along to all of me. I turned around faced him kissed him and said thank you for doing this for me, that's when he lifted me up by my butt. I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed me up against the shower wall as our bodies moved up and down I bit Joe on the shoulder. We went faster Joe kissed me on my shoulder and bit my neck as I dug my nails into his back I moaned out for him to keep going, we went faster and faster as we climax. I left Joe in the shower as I got dressed and did my hair I didn't really feel like wearing makeup I sat outside on the patio as I waited for Joe to join me.
        As we sat and eat Joe ask if I was wearing a swim suit under my clothes, yes why I ask him because we will be getting wet soon. I laughed and said good I know after breakfast Joe had me open all the birthday gift he got me. He got me a women's Rolex watch, heart shape diamond earrings, perfume, a picture of him and I in Hawaii he even got me my own J's (Jordan's) they were all black with purple at the bottom. When I was finished opening my gifts we went for a walk on the beach we held hands as we walked down the beach. We sat down as we took in the air and the sand was so soft and white the water was a clear blue you could see yourself in it the sun was shining bright as I could feel it on my skin. As Joe sat and looked out at the ocean I felt the baby kick so I grabbed his hand so he could feel it. Once he felt Josiah kick he wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my belly to see if he would move again.
       After sitting for awhile music started playing so Joe ask me to dance with him as we dance on the beach. I kissed him and said this is probably the best birthday I ever had we kept slow dancing I laid my head on Joe's shoulder. Awhile later Joe said that we were doing a hike and than snorkeling, we are gonna do all the things we couldn't do in Hawaii because of the kids. That all sounds good I told him but why on earth would you take a pregnant woman on a hike I ask. He laughed and said its not like your not dressed for one you just need different shoes. We headed back to our room and grabbed different shoes to put on I forgot to take my prenatal pills so I quickly took them and prepared myself for this hike. I guess it wouldn't be so bad I'm just not in shape like I use to be, Joe claims it will be good for me and the baby. It was like an adventure it's really amazing how beautiful this places looks Joe and I took pictures of everything we saw.
       Our hike wasn't so bad Roman kept asking me if I was okay and if I needed a break, I laughed at him and said no I got this but if you need to stop than go ahead I'm use to doing stuff like this with Apollo. After our hike we headed back to resort room house whatever you want to call it but it was nice and huge. As I walked up the step of  the patio I could smell food in the air it just made me that more hungry. Joe introduce my to our chef and told us that lunch would be ready soon we headed upstairs to the bed room to get ready I could hear music playing the kind that puts you to sleep. When I walked into the bedroom there were candles lit and flowers and rose petals everywhere. Joe came in behind me and wrapped his arms around me and said happy birthday beautiful I love you, I love you more I said. As I made my way into the bathroom I noticed that there were massage tables set up I looked at Roman and said massages really. Yep he said anything for you mama as we kissed each other  I laughed and said well its kind of hard to get a massage when your pregnant I can't lay on my stomach.
        Joe and I held hands as we got our couples massages I hadn't realized how tense I was they massaged everything my shoulders, feet, back, legs and my head. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep Joe had to wake me up so we could go have lunch. I get up and got dressed I was wearing a all red one piece swim suit and a white and red see through cover up and some flip flops. We walked downstairs holding hands once we were dressed, Joe pulled out my chair for me as I sat down we sat outside on the patio again such a beautiful day out it wasn't too hot. We talked as we ate about how amazing bora bora is and we should do a family vacation here one day. We also talked about how much we missed jojo and couldn't wait til we see her again at night of champions. When we were done eating Joe said it was time for us to head out if we wanted to make it on time. As we were heading back to the beach to go snorkeling I felt the baby kicking along to the music that was playing I freaked out. As Joe rubbed my belly and ask if I was okay, I said yeah but your son really like the music he laughed and said omg I thought something bad happened.
       We got into the boat and headed out to go snorkeling I took my flip flops off and my cover up as we waited to get in the water I sat on Roman's lap crested his face and kissed him and said thank you for doing all of this for me you didn't have to. He hugged me and said I do it because I love you. Once we were geared up we jumped in the water and started swimming around and looking at all the different colored fish, turtles, Sharks, and sting rays. The water was so clear and blue you could see everything it truly was amazing after about 2 hours of exploring all of the beautiful things it was time for us to head to the next thing Joe had planned for me. We went shopping I love shopping but Joe hates it he kept telling me to hurry up, so I told him happy wife happy life remember. He laughed and said so I have heard just hurry up though, keep your pants on I said as I laughed. I bought some stuff for jojo and myself and got gifts for our mothers, I couldn't understand why Joe was being so impatient be he ended up buying more than I did. He bought stuff for me and jojo and Josiah and himself I rolled my eyes and said and you wanted me to hurry up.
       Once we were done shopping we headed back to our resort to rest and relax I made Joe carry all the bags he tried to complain about that but I told him that he shouldn't have bought so much stuff. We got the our room we put the stuff we bought away and I got in the shower and someone felt the need to join me. After showering and holding each other for a long time we got out and got dressed. Romance reigns told me to dress for dinner I rolled my eyes and said okay, as he kissed my cheek from behind as he smacked my butt. I put on a red dress that Joe bought me and some 6 inch black heels put my hair up and did my makeup. We headed to dinner after we were finished getting ready we had a nice candles lit dinner outside on the beach it was very romantic. After we ate dinner and had desert some local Polynesians came over and started singing all of me by John legend. I said aww romance reigns always knows how to make me feel special.
      As we dance all night on the beach it was getting dark out the sun was setting the sky was red, purple, and orange so beautiful. We looked out towards the beach to take in the sunset Joe wrapped his arms around me as we stared out at the water as the sunset shined down on it. We went for another walk on the beach after our dancing was over as we held hands Joe and I talked about planning the wedding and where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. We laid down on the beach as we looked up at the dark clear sky and counted how many stars we could see as I turned on my side to face Joe I rubbed my belly as our son kicked me. Joe ask me if I was okay I said I'm good I'm just thinking about how perfect you are and how I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. He put his hand on my belly and said I can't wait either and I can't wait for the day our son is born as he kissed my baby bump.
       We headed to the resort because I was getting cold Joe put his jacket around me as we walked hand in hand together to our room. I was so tried from all the activities we did I took my shoes off put my pjs on and washed my face and got into bed. I don't know where Joe ran off to but I was about to go to sleep when Joe entered the room with a birthday cake I laughed at him and my birthday isn't til Monday. He laughed and said shut up woman and make a wish I said what took you so long did you bake it yourself, I he said just make a wish already. I closed my eyes as I made a wish and blew out the candles when I opened my eyes Joe kissed me on the lips and said happy birthday beautiful I love you. I love you too babe thank you for the best birthday ever, he wrapped his arms around me and said goodnight. Goodnight Joe as I rubbed my belly I said goodnight little Josiah mommy loves you, then Joe put his hand on my belly and said goodnight to our son as I fell asleep.