Six Weeks Later

It's been 6 weeks and I feel great getting back into shape and being a full time mommy and training for WrestleMania. Its WrestleMania week this week and we are back in Florida staying at our small ass apartment I will be so happy once the house is finished in Pensacola. I was already up getting my work out in while Joe was with the baby asleep in our bedroom I was finally down to my normal size and big daddy was excited since tonight was date night after our work schedule. Jojo was home from school since it was spring break she was up too running around playing outside when I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I went to the bedroom to wake up Joe and check on the baby JJ was still sleeping so I got into bed with Roman and crest his face to wake him up. He turned over on his back and I kissed him I whispered in his ear big daddy its time to get up breakfast is ready.
                He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight and said my breakfast is right here come here mama. He rolled on top of me and started to kiss me on my neck as I giggled and said baby stop before we wake up the baby. Joe said nah he good as he pulled my panties down and started to lick my boobs and squeezed them tight he made his way down south licking my cookie with his tongue moving up and down. As I moaned out saying oh god Joe fuck baby yeah give it to me big daddy then he stuck his deal inside of me as our bodies moved back and forth as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kept going faster and faster I tried not to be loud and wake the baby but omg it felt so fucking good that I moaned out fuck Joe give it to me deeper baby as I dug my nails into his back. We changed positions I was on top as Joe moaned out yeah baby girl give it to big daddy as he smacked my ass hard and it was loud and I told him to be quite and I looked to see if JJ was still asleep. As I was still riding his big hard dick I went faster and faster as I leaned in to kiss him we both came to a stop.
                After breakfast we packed up our things to head to the arena as Joe's mom watched the kids for us it was hard for me to leave the baby because this was the first time I would be away from him since he was born.  As Joe and I said goodbye to the kids and his mother and headed to the arena we had WrestleMania access week so that means it was nothing but meet and greets and photo shoots. Once we got to the arena we headed to the locker rooms to get dressed for our day. I hugged Joe goodbye as he kissed me and grabbed my ass as I walked away when I opened the door to the women's locker room everyone was so welcoming like I never left. I got dressed and went to hair and make up and then headed to my first interview with Corey graves.
                Corey: Kianna how are you doing today? Kianna: I'm doing just great so happy to be here for WrestleMania. Corey: We all know that you just had a baby last month, how has your training coming along for Mania? Kianna: It's has been a busy and hectic 6 weeks with losing my baby weight and getting back into the ring so I could be here. Corey: How has becoming a mother changed you? Kianna: oh my gosh it's the most amazing feeling in the world that little boy of mine has stolen my heart everything I have done and will do is because of him. Corey: How is Roman doing with fatherhood? Kianna: He's a natural he is always willing to get up with him and let me sleep he's very hands on and I think that is important when you're a parenting team. When the interview was done I headed to a photo shoot  I had for the wwe website I couldn't remember when the last time I did a photo shoot.
                At my photo shoot I was dressed in ring attrite but I didn't have a schedule match or anything like that. It felt nice being back at work and doing a photo shoot I had so much fun changing my outfits and getting all glammed up. After about an hour and half of posing to the cameras I decided to head to catering and grab something to eat as I called my mother in law to check on the baby. I ask her how my baby was doing and she said that he was doing fine and then I talked to JoJo and she said that she missed us and couldn't wait to see us tomorrow and ask if her daddy could call her when he had time and I told her that I would tell him to call her soon.  I continued  to make my way to catering when i ran into Stephanie McMahon she ask me how I was doing and ask me where the baby was. I told her that he was with his grandmother and I showed her pictures of him and went to catering.
                Once I got to catering I got in line to make my plate and I sat down at a table with Nia Jax and Naomi and tamina and my girl Sasha. Sasha, I and Nia were all drafted to raw and Naomi and tamina and the usos were drafted to smackdown. So I wasn't sure how this revamping of team bad was gonna play out but all I did know was that Nia Jax was gonna be a new member of the team. I sat down and ate my food and talked to the girls and of course they ask me about the baby and why the kids weren't here I told them that Joe and I were to busy to bring them and they were with their grandmother. We continued to talk about life and team bad and all the new things that were to come and how we couldn't wait for Mania tomorrow. I was done eating when Joe and the usos came over to join us and I was hugging on Sasha when he said so your cheating on me now I got up and laughed and said hey babe.
                I sat down on Joe's lap like I always do as he ate his food and talked with the usos and they talked about out going out to party tonight and I surprisingly said okay and Joe looked at me like I was crazy. What I said, You want to go out tonight what about the baby he said, I can call your mother and ask her that's all I have to do I'm sure she will be fine with it. I texted her and ask her and she said that was fine, when Joe was done eating I grabbed his plate to throw it away. When I got up the usos said damnnnn Kiki got a big ole booty, I rolled my eyes as Joe smacked it and said yeah uce she got that from having the baby. I rolled my eyes and told them all to shut up as I walked away I came back and sat on Joe's lap again and kissed him and said I would see him later because I had a meet and greet with team bad and then another one with him and Dean. He got up and walked with me and asks how the kids were doing and told him and I told him to call JoJo that she missed him. He hugged me goodbye and held me tight and said I'm glad that we are going out tonight as he grabbed my new ass as he calls it and squeezed it.
                At the meet and greet the fans were nuts but I missed them so much I sat down at the table and waited for everyone else to arrive and for the line to form. I was sitting in between Nia and Trinity as we all signed autographs and took pictures we started to talk about my training with them and Sasha and how exited we were for tomorrow and my come back and how my new ass was now bigger than Sasha's but not Naomi's I busted out laughing and I realized how much fun I have with them and how I missed them. Fans were asking us all kinds of questions like how Roman is and how is the baby and when is the wedding and am I going to be on the new season of total divas. After about an hour and a half we were finally done and I made my way to the next meet and greet I had with Dean and Roman dear god please help me not kill the both of them. I made my way to the next room with the next meet and greet was and I decided to sent out a tweet.
                As I was doing that I wasn't pay attention to where I was going to and bumped into someone I looked up and it was the rock. I'm so sorry I really need to pay attention to where I am going, he flashed me a smile and said that's alright how are you doing, how's the baby he ask me. I'm good just heading to a meet and greet and the baby is doing fine. How's my cousin treating you he ask, I laughed and said he treats me like a queen. He laughed too and said that's good I'll see you around I'm late for my press conference. I finally made it to my last meet and greet with Roman and Dean I sat down in between the both of them as they were talking about the bar they went to last night I just rolled my eyes at them. Roman put his arm around me and kissed me and said hey baby, hey I said hi dean as I kissed his cheek. The line started to form and we all started to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans. Of course the fans started asking the personal questions, one fan ask if Roman and I were planning on getting married and Dean respond saying well Roman and I did get married last night so I don't think he's on the market anymore.
        I couldn't help but to bust out laughing and told the fan that Dean is still hungover from last night and doesn't know his head from his ass. As we all laughed I rolled my eyes as Joe said see Dean is not that bad he makes you laugh. Yeah in a annoying way I said, Dean said aww that hurts right here and pointed to his heart. I laughed again and turned to kiss Roman and Dean said can you 2 horny teenagers get a room. Roman and I laughed sure bro Joe said, we continued taking pictures and signing autographs. An hour and a half went by and we were finally done I finished sending my tweet that I was trying to send earlier, my tweet read I love how much fun I have with these beautiful ladies with a picture of me Nia trinity and tamina. Then I sent a tweet to Renee young it read help me @reneeyoungwwe they are driving me crazy with a picture of the 3 of us. Joe and I headed back to our dressing room to change.
             In the dressing room I was getting undressed when I ask Joe how the hell do your cousin want to go out tonight when we have the hall of fame tonight. Joe smiled at me and said afterwards that's what they meant and I can't believe you agreed to it. Shit I said what fuck man and your poor mom said she would keep the kids over night, yeah Joe said, we can't do that to her I said. Babe she's fine I talked to her already and she said for us to have a good time. I sighed and said okay as Joe wrapped his arms around me and kissed me and grabbed my ass and smacked it. I jumped up in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back. Then we got dressed for the hall of fame ceremony of course Joe and I had to match I was in an all purple elegant long dress with a slit on the left side the had cris cross straps and diamond jewels on them and on the center of my dress. Joe was wearing an all black tuxedo with a purple button up shirt that matched my dress. I put my jewelry on and my heels that were all sliver with diamonds on them and went to go get my hair and makeup done. As I was about to leave when Joe grabbed my hand and twirled me around and said damn baby you like amazing in the dress too bad I'm gonna have to ripped it off of you tonight. I rolled my eyes and laughed and said when you find out how much you paid for it you won't as I winked at him.
            When I got to hair and make up I sat down and got my hair did I wanted it down and curled at the ends my hair was black at the top and the tips were purple at the bottom. I called to check on the kids again and jojo was swimming in the pool when I talked to her and Josiah had just gone to sleep. When I was finished getting my make up done Joe came to get me so we could walk the red carpet together. We kept running into people and getting compliments on how great we looked together. I was hungry so we stopped at catering again before we went out to the red carpet. After I slammed down a grilled chicken sandwich we made our way to the red carpet. We walked in holding hands as we posed for the cameras and took pictures. We made our way down the red carpet and finally come to Renee young and Michael Cole they interviewed Joe first. Michael: Roman with the home advantage being here in Orlando how do you feel about your triple threat match against Randy orton and Seth Rollins tomorrow night? Joe: it's great being home in Orlando my home away from home because Cole I'm from Pensacola, I'm ready for my match tomorrow against orton and Rollins. Cole: all of your family is here all of the Samoan dynasty what are your plans for tonight after the ceremony? Joe: he laughed well Cole my beautiful fiancé and I plan on partying tonight with them and you know how that goes. Then they interviewed me Renee: Kianna I must say you look amazing tonight, what can we expect from you tomorrow night at wrestlemania? Kianna: thank you Renee, well as for wrestlemania I'm just going to play the supportive fiancé role and watch my man retain his championship. Renee: how's motherhood when are we gonna get to see that baby of yours? Kianna: I smiled motherhood is great and Josiah is just so adorable and he will be here with us tomorrow him and jojo.
             We headed to our seats and sat down as the ceremony started we were sitting with all of Joe's family because the rock was being inducted into the hall of fame. We were all getting restless waiting for the Rock to come up Joe and I started taking selfies together and talking to people around us as I took a selfie with Sasha. Sasha was a little moody and stress because she is planning her wedding on top of wrestlemania I told her she was crazy for getting married 2 weeks after wrestlemania. This was the longest 2 hours of my life I don't remember last year being like this then it hit me I have been on the main roster for a year now god how time has gone by. The rock was finally up next because Joe was inducting him into the hall of fame so he kissed me good bye and headed to the stage as trinity moved over to sit next to me. When Joe's music hit the crowd booed and cheered for him when he spoke I didn't except him to say what he said. Joe: before I induct the next person I just wanted to say that I have been really blessed this year and I just want to tell my beautiful fiancé know I love you baby girl and superman is nothing without Wonder Woman. Everyone in the place said aww as the camera was put on me and I mouthed the words I love you and blow him a kiss. He inducted the rock and came back to his seat when he was done as the rock said his speech and mentioned that Roman was whipped as everyone laughed and Joe said yeah I probably am as he kissed me.
         The hall of fame was finally coming to an end as we were all ready to hit up some clubs and get our party on. We had to take some more pictures before we could leave so Joe and I decided to do the prom pose were he was behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Then we headed out to the clubs in a limo so everyone could ride with us courtesy of the rock the usos and their wives were with us and so was nia and tamina and Sasha and her fiancé. We all were singing and dancing in the limo and drinking wine but I told Joe to remind me to test my breast milk before I feed Josiah in the morning so he does get drunk from me drinking. We arrived at the first club but I wanted to change my dress because I couldn't dance in the one I was wearing. Once I changed in the limo it took awhile because Joe kept trying to bang me as I was trying to change. We headed inside once I was dressed and I could feel Roman checking out my ass because he smacked it really hard and I got mad at him.
           We were all on the dance floor getting our freak on and having a good time laughing and singing. I was looking around while Joe and I were bumping and grinding on each other and everyone was smiling from ear to ear. I made me think about our wedding and how I hoped we had just as much fun then as we are now. We took a break because I needed to pee and my boobs were leaking so I stuffed them with toilet paper and texted Lisa asking how the kids were she said that they were sleeping and said for Joe and I to be careful. The girls and I headed back out to the dance floor and Joe ordered me another drink I laughed at him because I hadn't drank in forever and I couldn't believe he remembered about my green apple crown and Dr Pepper. After about 2 hours at the club and everyone drunk off their asses including myself we all called it a night and headed back to our hotel rooms. Once we got to our room Joe's drunk ass was trying to carry me to the bed but he couldn't.
          I made my way to the bathroom took my clothes off because I was all hot and sweaty. I washed my face and took a shower I was waiting for Joe to join me but I think he passed out asleep oh well I said as I turned the shower off. I put my pjs on meaning one of Joe's shirts and some panties brushed my teeth and got into bed. Joe was passed out asleep with his clothes still on so the good wife that I am I undressed him. Got back in bed and set our alarm and kissed Joe good night when he rolled over and pulled me close to him and kissed me and said goodnight I love you. Goodnight I love you too I said as he wrapped his arms around me tight and held me til I fell asleep.