Christmas Day

It was Christmas day and Jojo was already up trying to wake us up by jumping on our bed and saying its Christmas wake up I want to open the rest of my gifts please get up. Joe and I rolled over and told her to stop jumping on the bed as we grabbed her and started to tickling her and cuddled with her in bed. Once we got up and showered and got dressed we headed downstairs to make breakfast and wait for my family to show up. Joe put on Christmas music as I made breakfast and my family started to show up after I had finished make breakfast and separating everyone gifts. Jojo and I and Joe had already opened up our gifts last night on Christmas Eve so we wouldn't have so much to open today. After I said hi to everyone we all sat down at the table and ate breakfast together we said grace before we ate.
                When we were finished eating breakfast and talking amongst ourselves we finally decided to let the kids and everyone else open their gifts. As I made all the kids sit where all the presents were and we did the youngest to old kids first and the adults last. Lucky for jojo she was the youngest so she went first and opened all her gifts and then my nephew Noah was next and he opened all his gifts as everyone took pictures and videos. Vince was the last kid to go and he opened all his gifts and then we moved to the teens and adults my nieces Alexis and Emma went and opened all their gifts at the same time. Then all the adults opened their gifts and I started to clean up once we were done there was wrapping paper everywhere. I made Joe take out the trash as I talked with my mom and sister about the baby as my sister started to talk to Josiah as he kicked me. My sister said that she was ready for me to have him already I told her to keep her pants on that he would be here soon enough.
                As all the kids played with all the new stuff they got Joe and my older nephew and my brother played the new games that Joe got on the Xbox one. I continued to talk with my mom as my brother and sister started to leave because they need to go visit their in laws as I called mine and told them merry Christmas and hope to see them soon once the baby was born. After everyone had left I was going to go upstairs and put all of JJ's gifts that he got away but Joe grabbed me by the hand and said where are you going sit down and relax you do too much. I sat on his lap while he and Jojo played the Xbox as I watched them paly together Joe would rub my belly ever now and then and kissed me and told Josiah that he loved him and he kicked him twice. Then JoJo started to talk to her little brother telling him that it was Christmas and that he missed out on opening his gifts but that mommy opened all of them for him. Than they both went back to playing I was getting so comfortable in Roman's arms that I fell asleep I could feel him and jojo both rubbing my belly and talking to the baby as I slept.  Joe would touch my face and kissed it as I was sleeping .
                When I woke up I ask if they were both hungry and they said not really and went back to playing they were playing wwe 2k17 I laughed at them . Jojo ask me if I wanted to play because she was playing as me and Joe was playing as himself so she went outside to play with Apollo as Roman and I played wwe 2k17. I played as myself and changed my outfit to something I would wear when I return and Joe said that he kind of misses seeing me in my ring attire. Then we had a tag team match when my music hit it made me miss the ring even more and I couldn't wait til I got back. Our opponents were Sasha and Randy and we won the match of course so after playing Xbox for hours Joe said he was hungry and jojo was passed out asleep on the living room floor. So I made us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as Joe went to take jojo up to her room to sleep.  When he came back he wrapped his arms around me and said Santa has a nice big surprise for you, you should come over here and get it as he smiled at me. I moved closer to him and said oh really I wonder what it could be as he pulled me to his lap. I had a flash back to when I had my welcome home party and I sat on his lap and he got a boner from when we kissed each other that night. As we kissed each other now I felt him get a boner again and I said well this must be my surprise that Santa had for me as he winked at me and said yeah what are you going to do about it. Well nothing really I'm a busy woman big daddy I got things to do he smacked my ass and said the only thing your about to do is get on this dick.
                I laughed and said well I guess I could I mean if it's really what you want so I got on my knees and pulled down Joe's shorts and started to put my mouth on his deal. My mouth started to move up and down on his dick as I licked it all around in a circle motion as Roman moaned out and started to grip my hair as I went faster licking him up and down as I shove all of him in my mouth and deep throated it as he came in my mouth I swallowed and handed him his plate so he could eat. He laughed at me and said when I said I was hungry I didn't mean I was actually hungry what did you mean then I ask him. He put his plate on the counter and said its better if I show you as I waited for him to show me what he meant. He got on his knees and pulled off my panties and said why are you even wearing panties for it would be much easier if I had free access at all times. I rolled my eyes and told him to shut up as he started to lick my cookie as I moaned out he went faster. He moved his tongue up and down and all around as I moaned out louder he stop when I came.
                After while of being all lovely dovely towards each other I finally made my way upstairs to Josiah's room I put on music and that's when Joelle came in and ask me if she could help me. As she helped me reorganize everything in the baby's room we laughed and sang along to Meghan Trainor's all about that bass. When Joe came in and decides to help us as the song changed to I won't give up by Jason marz Joe wrapped his arms around me and said dance with me. As we dance together it reminded me of when we took Jojo to sea world in SA and we dance to this song when it came on. Once we were done dancing and everything was were I wanted it to be it was getting late so I went down stairs to go make dinner. When dinner was ready we sat on the living room floor and ate as a family after we were done eating Joe and Jojo were on kitchen duty as I went upstairs to get ready for bed.
                Once I was upstairs I changed into my pjs and use the restroom and brushed my teeth I got into bed and waited for Joe. Jojo came in to say goodnight to me and Josiah then Roman sent her to bed and he tucked her in. Joe came back and changed his clothes and then got into bed with me and said I love you mama and I'm going to miss you when I have to go back to work. I love you too big daddy and we will see each again on New Years Eve he held me tight and kissed my cheek as he rubbed my belly and told our son goodnight. I started to fall asleep when Joe whispered in my ear goodnight beautiful as he held me tighter I said goodnight baby daddy as I went to sleep.