Roman's Time at Home

Having Roman at home isn't really all that bad he's been home for a few days now and the boredom has set in. Besides being Mr mom to jojo and catering to me non stop he is really missing the road life. I'm just glad we are going to visit his family today maybe seeing them will get him out of this rut he is in and stop obsessing over the wwe network and playing Xbox all day. As I stretched and got up to shower I woke Joe up so he could get jojo up for school once jojo was dressed and after I showered I made us breakfast. While Joe took a shower jojo and I ate breakfast together and talked about doing another girls day soon. As I said goodbye to Joe and jojo I told her to have a good day at school I handed Joe his breakfast as he took jojo to school. As I packed my luggage up to leave for raw on Sunday there was a knock at my door I thought maybe Joe forgot his key.
       I answered the door and it was the Bellas, hey I said what are y'all doing here. We just wanted to see how you were doing, I'm doing good just living life. How's Joe doing with his suspension they ask, omg he's at the gym now he's driving me nuts I mean he's good with jojo and everything but he won't get up off the couch he's constantly playing the Xbox or watching the wwe network or recorded raw and Smackdowns. Sounds like he is missing the road life Brie said, yeah I know he's going through withdrawals I told them. As I continued to pack up my luggage and talk with the twins Joe got home he said hi to the Bellas and handed me red roses. I said aww babe thank you and the Bellas said aww y'all are so cute. Joe took a shower as the Bellas and I went to talk outside on the patio I made us some smoothies because it was getting humid out. After awhile I said goodbye to the Bellas and went into the bedroom to ready to go see Joe's family.
       Once I was dressed and had my hair and make up done and my shoes on Joe rolled his eyes at me because I was wearing heels. I looked at him and said what don't give me that you know I have to wear heels because your so damn tall. He hugged me and smack my ass and said I know baby I just don't want you to be hurting afterwards. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him and said I love you lets go before we are late. As we headed to Pensacola I ask Joe what about jojo who's gonna pick her up from school Joe said her mother will and I'll pick up tomorrow to go to school. Joe put my playlist on and Beyoncé's lemonade started to play I busted out laughing and Joe said what fuck were you listening to. I laughed and said that's Beyoncé radio it's my go to music when I'm pissed at you he smiled and kissed my hand as he changed it. I was on my Instagram posting some pictures and reminiscing about how close Sasha and Jojo and I were back in out NXT days.
      I guess I was so quiet that Joe turned the radio down and ask me what was wrong I said nothing I just hadn't realize how close I was with Jojo offerman back in our NXT days her and Sasha and so much has changed. Looking at all the pictures of us together makes me wonder what happened and makes me sad too. I'm sorry I ruined your friendship with her he said, it wasn't you I mean if we had kept in touch I don't think she would have even pro sue you. Let's not talking about it anymore I said, hey maybe you should try to reach out to her and see if y'all can work things out he said. I don't know maybe I said as we held hands we finally got to his mom's house and headed inside to say hi to everyone. After we said hello to everyone Joe went to go talk to his dad as I talked with his mom he kissed me on the cheek as he left. Joe's mom ask me how he is doing I told her that he's doing really good trying to get his shit together.
     As we kept talking she ask me how I was doing and that she is glad that I'm sticking around for Joe's sake because he is really worried that I'm gonna leave him. I sighed and said I really wish that he would stop thinking that because I have invested too much of myself and my life to give up on him now. His mother hugged me tight and said I knew the day I met you that you are exactly who my son needs in his life. Joe finally came out to see what we were doing he sat down next to me and said my dad seems better but he wants to talk to you. Okay I said and headed to the bedroom where he was I gave Sika a hug and sat on the bed next to him. He spoke and said my son really does love you and your what's best for him you keep him grounded you make him a better man. Thank you I said how are you feeling, better he said I said a pray with him and hugged him goodbye as he rubbed my belly.
     Joe and I left his parents house and he said he wanted to take me some where and that we needed to get back to normal and do a date night like we're supposed to have date night once a week. I remember I told him we have been busy as he kissed my hand as he held it I said babe where are we going. He smiled and said we are here lets go he opened the door for me as we walked into what looked like a house that was being built. Joe had set up a dinner for us as he was showing me around I ask him who's house is this Joe , it's nice right he said yeah it's beautiful I said. He said well it's ours but there's  a lot of work that still needs to be done and it probably won't be done for a few more years. I was really shocked but mostly happy I hugged him as John legend all of me played in the background. Thanks baby for doing this special dinner for us and I can't believe your having a house built for us it's perfect I love you as we dance I will always love you by Whitney Houston.
        The song came to an end we sat down and eat dinner Joe ask so what do you think do you think you will like it once it finished. Yeah I'm gonna love it how did you know to do all of this I ask him I had help from the Bellas and your mom. After dinner we continued to slow dance until it got dark Celine Dion my heart will go on played and Joe smiled and said that this song reminds him of when he first watched the titanic with jojo. The baby kick as we danced together Joe kissed my belly I think he likes this song I said. Once the song ended Joe blew out the candles and we headed back to Tampa to go home. It was along drive so I was really tired so the second we took off Joe put the radio on and they were playing late night slow jams. I fell asleep as I'll make love to you by boys to men played Joe rubbed my belly and kissed my hand as he sang to me.
      We had stop so I woke up and said what happened Joe laughed at me and said calm down babe we just need gas i laughed and said oh okay, do you want me to get you anything he ask no babe I'm good as he kissed me he walked inside. When he came back we took off again when Celine Dion's because you love me came on and Joe and I listened to the words to determine if we wanted to have this song as our wedding song or all of me by John legend.
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
       Once we got home I went straight to the bathroom to pee because I was holding it and I couldn't hold it anymore. After I peed i washed my face and brushed my teeth and changed my clothes and got into bed. After joe changed out of his clothes he locked up and got into bed with me he lifted up my shirt and rubbed my belly cream on me and kissed me and started talking to Josiah. He said hi my son it's daddy I just wanted to say good night and that I love you and to always listen to you mama when I'm not here be the best little man you can be and to always treat the ladies like there your queens. I smiled and laughed at him and said I love you too Joe your going to be an amazing father to both of our kids. After we held each other for awhile I finally started to fall asleep when Joe pulled me close to him wrapped his arms around me and said goodnight my beautiful wife I love you, love you too my husband goodnight as we went to sleep.