Smackdown in Scottdale AZ

When I woke up I stretched and rolled over Joe was still asleep so I laid on my side and watched him sleep. After awhile I got up and took a shower when I was finished I let the hot water run so Joe could take a shower. I was in nothing but a towel I went over to Joe's side of the bed to wake him up so he could shower. I sat down next to him leaned in and kissed him crested his face as I whispered in his ear my handsome husband it's time to get up, Joe baby get up I said. As he woke up and stretched I handed him the water and pills to take he than sat up and wrapped his arms around me kissed my cheek and told me he loved me. I left the shower running for you so hurry and get in here I told him. As I got up Roman did too he lifted me up by my ass as I wrapped my legs around him he carried me to the shower with him Joe what are you I ask him. Nothing he said as he shoved his tongue in my mouth and took off my towel we got into the shower together.
       My body was up against the shower door as Roman kept kissing my body we started to move up and down as I squeezed my legs tighter around Joe's waist. He went faster I moaned out omg it feels so good baby don't stop as I bit his shoulder. We moved faster and faster I could feel my nails digging into Roman's back as we kept going faster as we climaxed. Joe felt the need to smack me on the ass as I got out of the shower, I got dressed as Joe got out of the shower and hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek and said I love you. I crested his face and said I love you too how are you feeling I ask him. I'm better because my nurse took really good care of me, I laughed said oh she did did she well this won't do. As I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I ordered us breakfast as Roman got dressed I packed up our luggage we sat on the bed as we ate out breakfast and then check out of the hotel.
        As we packed up the car with our luggage I was so glad that our drive was only a 25 minute drive to Scottsdale. Once we got into Scottsdale we headed to our hotel to check in. We checked into the hotel and put our luggage up I did my hair and makeup because I had a lunch date with the Bellas. There was a knock at the door it was the twins I kissed my Samoan superman goodbye and said I'll see you at the arena later he smacked by butt as I left. Joe went to the arena because he had interviews to do and a press conference. The Bellas and I went to an Italian restaurant that was near by the arena because Nikki and I had busy schedules as well. We sat and ate our food as we talked about me heading into my third trimester and if I was ready to give birth. They ask me how I liked being pregnant, I told them it's not so bad once the morning sickness passes but my feet and back hurt the most.
       We headed to the arena after lunch when I got a phone call from Stephanie McMahon saying that Jojo offerman had returned to work today her suspension had ended I thanked Stephanie for letting me know and hung up. As we walked into the arena the Bellas ask what that was about I told them and they ask me if I was gonna be ok, I said yes and went to my dressing room as I thanked them for lunch. They hugged me goodbye as I headed into my dressing room Joe was waiting for me there. He said I was about to call you, why I didn't forget your food he laughed as I handed him his lunch I got him. I sat next to him as he ate he kissed and said thanks for my food baby, your welcome my love so what's up I ask him Jojo is back he said. I know Stephanie called me and told me that she was, I love you I got changed and to do my interviews I said.
        I headed to my interviews after I changed I was interviewing the champions opponents. First up was Nikki Bella, Kianna: Nikki tell me how are you feeling about your match against Sasha banks at night of champions on Sunday? Nikki: I feel pretty confident going up against Sasha Sunday because like her I always have a plan, thank you Nikki. Up next was the usos, Kianna: can you gentlemen tell me how do you plan to beat the new day this Sunday at night of champions? Usos: you know how we do uce this time it's gonna be different we have a name to up hold. Last but not least was Cena Kianna: John Cena you are going up against Roman reigns this Sunday at night of champions how do you plan on defeating him? Cena: well you know Kianna I'm a man of many talents and I've gone through many opponents in my career Roman is just one that I will surpass. Kianna: are you worried about Dean Ambrose cashing in on Sunday? Cena: if he does I'll be ready and waiting, Kianna: thank you.
        After my interviews I headed to the catering arena to sit and chat with everyone because I wasn't really all that hungry. I was still full from lunch I saw Joe sitting with the usos and Naomi so I went to go sit with them. I sat next to Joe I couldn't believe he was eating again I crested his face and kissed his cheek and said your eating again babe. The usos laughed and said see uce we told you that you were gaining Kiki's pregnancy weight, I laughed too and said aww I haven't really noticed until now my poor superman. It's okay baby I still love you with your pregnancy weight and all, as he kissed my lips and said thank you baby I love you more for giving me my son and I will gladly gaining all your pregnancy weight. As long as you continue to give me more babies, of course I will love as I kissed him back. Get a room uce the usos told us, shut up don't hate cause we madly in love with each other, we all laughed. That's when Naomi gave me a heads up and said here comes trouble she said as I saw Jojo walk by to get line for food. Everyone looked at me as they were waiting for me to do something, what I said we just waiting to see when pregnant scarface was gonna show herself. We all busted out laughing, haha funny I said trinity girl get your man before he finds my fist in his face. As I sat on Roman's lap he rubbed my belly and told me to calm down before I turn the baby into a gangster.
     I kissed my man on his lips as I crested his face with my left hand so she could see my engagement ring I knew she was watching us as she walked by because I could see her out of the corner of my eye. As we headed towards the viewing area to wait for the show to start the usos ask what we were gonna be doing back in Texas on our days off. That's when Joe said who said we were gonna be in Texas on our days off, why wouldn't we I ask him Joe I gotta finish setting up Josiah's room. We haven't seen jojo in a long time, really Joe I said you will see jojo I promise. We are going to Pensacola end of discussion he told me, really you want to argue about this I said. No I don't that's why I said that we are done talking about it. I rolled my eyes and said you can go by yourself than and walked away. I went to our dressing room to call my mom to tell her that I wasn't gonna make her birthday celebration because Joe want to see jojo, she ask me what happened that she thought galina was gonna let jojo stay with us in Texas this week. I told her that I didn't get to tell him that because he was being an ass if I didn't know any better you would have that he was the pregnant one. I apologized to my mom and hung up my phone I wanted to cry because I missed my moms birthday hers was the week before mine but I held them back.
       I packed up my luggage because I needed to get my mind off of how upset I was when Joe walked into the room. He hugged me from behind and said he was sorry for getting mad at me I brushed him off of me. He just pulled me into him and said baby I love you and I'm sorry why didn't you tell me about your moms birthday. You wouldn't let me talk I said I had everything planned I even had gotten galina to agree letting jojo stay with us this week but you wanted to assume that you weren't gonna get to see her I said, I'm just ready to go home and I'm tired of these damn dark matches they have you in. As I was about to leave the room Roman grabbed me to his lap and said I love you you should have just told me that's what you wanted to do. I wanted to surprise you I told him, I'm sorry I was an ass and ruined your surprise as he kissed my forehead. We headed back out to the viewing area because Roman's match was finally up we held hands as we walked to the curtain. Joe wrapped his arms around me kissed my head and said see you in a bit, k I said I love you babe as I kissed him.
       He said his pray as he made his way to the ring, I went and sat down and waited. His match was him and Dean against Seth and Aj styles Dean and Roman had the upper hand until Seth took a chair to Dean and Aj and Seth started to attack Roman since we weren't on the air I was so tried of my husband getting ganged up on so I grabbed the usos and the 3 of us headed out to the ring. When my music hit and Seth Rollins saw me he started to laugh I climbed up on the ropes and smacked him in the face hopped down and the usos attack him and styles from behind with chairs. As I yelled at Seth who's laughing now bitch as I laughed at him the crowd was going nuts on their feet chanting. The usos headed back stage as Joe and I walked holding hands and he was not happy that I got involved but I didn't care. When we got back stage I thought he was gonna flip a lid on me but he didn't he just hugged me and said never do that again. As he smacked my butt I said I won't babe I promise I'm just tired of the same bullshit over and over.
      We laughed as we went into our dressing room Joe said lets just get out of here I can just shower at the hotel he said. I hugged him and said we aren't going back to the hotel babe we are going home because jojo's flight gets in at 10am. He looked at me like I was crazy I laughed and said I'm kidding lets go he took his vest off put a shirt on and put his hair in a man bun. Joe took our luggage to the car and it took us at least 10 minutes to find the car because someone can't remember where we park. After we found the car and put our luggage in the trunk we made our way back to the hotel.  When we got back to our room Joe set our luggage down as I went to get my clothes to change. He grabbed my land and pulled me close to him put his hands on my face and kissed me then he rubbed my belly and kissed it too. I changed my clothes as Roman showered when I was done washing my face and brushing my teeth. Joe hugged me when he got out of the shower and kissed my neck and said I love you beautiful, I love you too Joe I said as I handed him the lotion to rub on my tummy. He kissed it as he rubbed the lotion on me Joe got dressed as I got into bed.
       Once I got into bed Joe ask me if I was hungry because I didn't eat dinner I said no not really I'm fine lets just go to bed I'm tired. He wrapped his arms around me and said okay baby goodnight I love you. Goodnight Joe I love you more as I rubbed my belly I said goodnight Josiah mommy loves you too. Joe put his hand on my belly too as our son kicked me I was kissed on my cheek. When Joe said I'm glad you didn't confront jojo lets leave her in our past and build on our future together. He pulled me closer to him as I said okay babe as I yawned I kissed his arm and closed my eyes as I went to sleep.